Living in the Past is a double album quasi-compilation collection by Jethro Tull, which contains album tracks, out-takes, the "Life's a Long Song" EP, and all of their non-LP singles except for "Sunshine Day"/"Aeroplane" (1968), "One for John Gee" (b-side of "A Song for Jeffrey", 1968), "17" (b-side of "Sweet Dream", 1969) and the original version of "Teacher" that appeared in the UK as the b-side of "The Witch's Promise" in 1969 (the re-recorded 1970 one that was released on the American versio.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Jethro Tull. Living In The Past (2xLP, Album, Comp, Gat). Reprise Records, Reprise Records.
Авторы текста и музыки. WMG; LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ARESA, Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, ASCAP, BMG Rights Management, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. Driving Song (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix). WMG; Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, ASCAP, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management. Dharma for One (Live).
Jethro tull, compliation albums, 1972. Living in the Past is a double album quasi-compilation collection by Jethro Tull, which contains album tracks, out-takes, the Life Is a Long Song EP, and all of the non-LP singles except for Sunshine Day / Aeroplane (1968), One for John Gee (b-side of A Song for Jeffrey, 1968), 17 (b-side of Sweet Dream, 1969). and the original version of Teacher that appeared in the UK as the b-side of Witch’s Promise in 1969 (the re-recorded 1970 one that was released on the American version of Benefit was included instead)
Most of the songs, apart from a few heavily played album tracks ("Song for Jeffrey," et. and a pair of live tracks from a 1970 Carnegie Hall show, came off of singles and EPs that, apart from the title song, were scarcely known in America, and it's all so solid that it needs no apology or explanation. Not only was Ian Anderson writing solid songs every time out,.
Living in the Past by Jethro Tull (CD, Sep-1997, 2 Discs, Mobile Fidelity Soun. .Condition is Very Good. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. 0a. See pictures for condition this. SEALED 180g Double Album (2XLP) from Jethro Tull in perfect condition and ready to ship (free shipping). Reproduced original construction. Please see the provided photos for tracking and. Vintage jethro tull living in the past double lp 1972 NM/mt.
Living in the Past Tracklist. 1. A Song for Jeffrey Lyrics. Live albums were very popular on vinyl, especially for bands like Jethro Tull that took dedicated massive creative effort their live performances. This vinyl came with a hard cover rather than the usual soft cardboard, and contained pages of pictures of the band: Plenty of photos of their live performances, along with photo shoots of the band goofing around and openly enjoying being weird. Living in the Past Q&A.
Living In The Past is a music boxset/compilation recording by JETHRO TULL (Prog Folk/Progressive Rock) released in 1972 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Volume Two - Original Album Series - Jethro Tull original album series 2015. Minstrel In The Gallery Parlophone 2002.
Jethro Tull - The String Quartets. Listen to Living In The Past now. Listen to Living In The Past in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Jethro Tull Living With The Past Hammersmith Apollo, 25 Nov 2002 – Cheerio. Jethro Tull 1972 Living In The Past – Witch s Promise (1970 Benefit - Bonus Track). Jethro Tull – Living In The Past. Jethro Tull – My God. 4:28. Jethro Tull (Living In The Past (Live & Studio Compilation) (1972)) – Locomotive Breath. Jethro Tull (Benefit, 1969) – 3. Alive And Well And Living In. 3:25. Jethro Tull – Empty Caf. 3:15. Jethro Tull – Living In The Past (Live 2003-08-09). Jethro Tull Christmas Album (2003) – A Christmas Song.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Song For Jeffrey
Guitar – Mick Abrahams
Guitar – Mick AbrahamsMandolin – Ian Anderson
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – David Palmer Mandolin, Tin Whistle – Ian Anderson
|A4||Living In The Past
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Lou Toby
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – David Palmer Twelve-String Guitar – Ian Anderson
|B2||Singing All Day
Balalaika, Organ [Hammond] – Ian Anderson
Acoustic Guitar – Martin BarreMellotron – John Evan
|B5||Alive And Well And Living In||2:45|
|B6||Just Trying To Be
Celesta – John Evan
|Recorded Live At Carnegie Hall|
|C1||By Kind Permission Of
Engineer – Dave Palmer , Kim KingWritten-By – Evan*
|C2||Dharma For One
Backing Vocals – Clive BunkerBacking Vocals, Percussion – John Evan, Martin BarreEngineer – Dave Palmer , Kim KingWritten-By – Bunker*, Anderson*
Glockenspiel – Clive Bunker
|D3||Life Is A Long Song
Acoustic Guitar – Martin Barre
|D4||Up The 'Pool||3:10|
Harpsichord – John Evan
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Remixed At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Techniques, London
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – Vantone Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Western Recorders
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Ian Anderson (tracks: B6, D1, D3 to D5, D7)
- Artwork, Design – CCS
- Bass – Glenn Cornick (tracks: A1 to B5, C1, C2, D1), Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond (tracks: D2 to D6)
- Directed By [Remixing] – Ian Anderson
- Drums – Barriemore Barlow (tracks: D3 to D6), Clive Bunker (tracks: A1 to B5, C1, C2, D1, D2)
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: A2, A3, A6 to B4), John Burns (tracks: C1, C2, D2), John Wood (tracks: D3, D5, D6), Robin Black (tracks: B5 to C2, D1), Vic Gamm (tracks: A1, D3 to D7)
- Engineer [Remixing] – Robin Black
- Executive-Producer – Terry Ellis
- Flute – Ian Anderson (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4, B5, C1, C2, D2 to D6)
- Guitar – Martin Barre (tracks: A4 to B5, C1, C2, D1, D2, D4 to D6)
- Organ [Hammond] – John Evan (tracks: B3, D4, D6)
- Percussion – Clive Bunker (tracks: A2, A4, C2)
- Photography By – Brian Ward , Ed Caraeff, Sam Emerson And Tony Loew*, Jackie O'Lochlainn, Michael Graber , Ruan O'Lochlainn
- Piano – John Evan (tracks: B4, C1, D1 to D3, D5, D6)
- Producer – Ian Anderson (tracks: A4 to B6, D1 to D7), Jethro Tull (tracks: A1 to A3), Terry Ellis (tracks: A1 to B4, D2)
- Vocals – Ian Anderson (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B6, C2, D1 to D7)
- Written-By – Ian Anderson (tracks: A1 to B6, D1 to D7)
NotesHardback book-style sleeve using gold coloured printed text.
Also has inner 12 page color booklet with band images from live shows and other settings for each member.
Green labels do not have address, only "Chrysalis Records" company text in white on top edge.
Labels have STEREO written in bold type under the Side Number and Artist's Name.
Tracks C1, C2 recorded Live at Carnegie Hall.
℗ 1972 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
℗ 1972 Chrysalis Records - Made in U.S.A.
Chrysalis Records, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, Calif. 91305 - Made in U.S.A. © 1972 Chrysalis Records
-No specific reference to Reprise Records anywhere within the cover or sleeves or labels.-
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): 2TS-2106 31480-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): 2TS-2106 31481-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side C, etched): 2TS-2106 31482-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side D, etched): 2TS-2106 31483-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (31,480)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (31,481)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): (31,482)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): (31,483)
- Price Code (on Spine): 1198
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CJT1||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (2xLP, Album, Comp)||Chrysalis||CJT1||UK||1972|
|CJT 0001||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (2xLP, Comp, RE)||Chrysalis||CJT 0001||Italy||Unknown|
|6641 171||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (2xLP, Comp)||Chrysalis||6641 171||Greece||1972|
|3280141-51||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (2xLP, Album, Comp, TP)||Not On Label||3280141-51||Germany||Unknown|
|7579 001||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (Cass, Comp, Dou)||Island Records||7579 001||France||1973|
|A||Living In The Past|
- Licensed From – G. Ricordi & C. S.p.A.
- Manufactured By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Distributed By – Ricordi International
- Printed By – Grafiche Dotti
- Producer – Terry Ellis
- Producer, Written-By – Ian Anderson
NotesDifferent center labels from this other similar version (smaller titles)
|WIP-6056||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (7", Single, 4-p)||Island Records||WIP-6056||UK||1969|
|SIR-IL 20.102||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past (7")||Island Records||SIR-IL 20.102||Italy||1969|
|WIP 6056||Jethro Tull, Bob & Earl||Jethro Tull, Bob & Earl - Living In The Past / I'll Keep Running Back (7", MP)||Island Records||WIP 6056||France||1969|
|TOS 580||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past / Driving Song (7")||Fontana||TOS 580||South Africa||1969|
|0845||Jethro Tull||Living In The Past / Driving Song (7", Promo)||Reprise Records||0845||US||1969|