River of Dreams is the twelfth studio album by American singer-songwriter Billy Joel (and his final rock/pop album), released on August 10, 1993. River of Dreams presented a much more serious tone from Joel than found in his previous albums, dealing with issues such as trust and long-lasting love
The River of Dreams (оригинал Billy Joel). Река снов (перевод Lunar spb). In the middle of the night. I go walking in my sleep. Я иду, гуляю в своем сне, From the mountains of faith. Направляюсь от гор веры. To the river so deep. Еven though I know the river is wide. Даже притом, что я знаю, что река широка. I walk down every evening and stand on the shore
Billy Joel 컬렉션을 완성하세요. River Of Dreams (CD, Album). 버전 판매. 473872 2, COL 473872 2. Billy Joel. River Of Dreams (CD, Album, Club).
Billy Joel – River of Dreams (1993. Billy Joel – River of Dreams (1993. 27/MP3/RAR) No Man’s Land The Great Wall of China Blonde Over Blue A Minor Variation Shades of Grey All About Soul Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) The River of Dreams Two Thousand Years Famous Last Words. Billy Joel – An Innocent Man (1998. 20/MP3+Hi-Res FLAC/RAR). Billy Joel – The Bridge (2008.
Album · 1993 · 10 Songs. At the age of 44, Billy Joel dug deep into his life for one of his most personal albums. On All About Soul, he delivers a stirring ode to devotion through thick and thin; on Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel), he plays a hypnotic piano melody and croons soothing sentiments to his young daughter. The former boxer jabs at a friend’s betrayal on The Great Wall of China, then floats like a butterfly with the jubilation, percussion, and harmonies of The River of Dreams. River of Dreams Billy Joel.
If nothing else, they show that Billy Joel still has a knack for songcraft after all these years. The River starts to go downhill from there. He’s swimming hard; All About Soul is backed by what sounds like a full gospel choir; but about half of this album will drift you off to sleep.
Billy Joel New York State Of Mind. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Billy Joel She's Got a Way [Album Versio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||No Man's Land
Vocals, Clavinet, Organ [Hammond] – Billy Joel
|2||The Great Wall Of China
Percussion – Jim SaporitoSynthesizer – Jeff JacobsVocals, Piano, Organ, Backing Vocals – Billy Joel
|3||Blonde Over Blue
Bass – Lonnie Hillyer Vocals, Synthesizer – Billy Joel
|4||A Minor Variation
Baritone Saxophone – Arno HechtTenor Saxophone – Richie CannataTrombone – Osvaldo Melindez*Trumpet – Laurence Etkin*Vocals, Clavinet, Organ [Hammond] – Billy Joel
|5||Shades Of Grey
Bass – Schuyler DealeDrums – Liberty DeVittoProducer [Additional Production By], Mixed By – David ThoenerProducer, Vocals, Keyboards – Billy Joel
|6||All About Soul
Arranged By [Background Vocals], Backing Vocals [Vocalist] – Crystal TalieferoBacking Vocals [Vocalist] – B. Dave Whitworth*, Marlon Saunders, Wrecia FordVocals [Choir] – Brenda White-King*, Corliss Stafford, Dennis Collins, Devora Johnson, Diane Garisto, Frank Floyd, Katreese Barnes, Marlon Saunders, Phillip Ballou, Stephanie James, Will DowningVocals [Guest] – Color Me BaddVocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Billy Joel
|7||Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)
Vocals, Piano – Billy Joel
|8||The River Of Dreams
Arranged By [Background Vocals], Backing Vocals [Vocalist] – Crystal TalieferoBacking Vocals [Vocalist] – B. Dave Whitworth*, Marlon Saunders, Wrecia FordBass – Chuck Treece, Jeff Lee Johnson*, Lonnie Hillyer Co-producer – Joe Nicolo*Engineer [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Dirk GrobelnyEngineer, Mixed By – Joe Nicolo*, Phil NicoloGuitar – Mike TylerPercussion – Andy "Funky Drummer" Kravitz*Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Jeff JacobsVocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Organ [Hammond] – Billy Joel
|9||Two Thousand Years
Drums – Steve JordanVocals, Piano, Organ – Billy Joel
|10||Famous Last Words
Drums – Steve JordanVocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Billy Joel
- Distributed By – Columbia House – 757195T
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – The Boathouse
- Recorded At – Cove City Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – Don DeVito
- Art Direction – Christopher Austopchuk
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Christie Brinkley
- Backing Vocals – Frank Simms (tracks: 1, 2, 8), George Simms (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Bass – T.M. Stevens (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 10)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Bill Zampino
- Design – Sara Rotman
- Drums – Zachary Alford (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8)
- Engineer – Carl Glanville
- Engineer [Assistant, Cove City Sound Studios] – Dan Hetzel
- Engineer [Assistant, The Hit Factory] – Brian Vibberts
- Guitar – Danny Kortchmar (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 10), Leslie West (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Tommy Byrnes (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
- Lyrics By, Music By – Billy Joel
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Orchestrated By – Ira Newborn (tracks: 2, 6 to 8)
- Other [Art And Commerce] – Jeff Schock
- Other [Orchestra Manager] – Lew Del Gatto
- Photography By – Glen Erler
- Producer – Danny Kortchmar (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10)
- Recorded By [The Boathouse] – Bob Thrasher, Bradshaw Leigh, Dave Wilkerson, Jay Healy
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Niko Bolas
- Technician [Technical Support] – Andrew Baker*, Artie Smith, Courtney Spencer, Dave Hofbauer, David Hewitt, Doug Kleeger, Greg Garland, Howie Mendelson, Jon "J.D." Dworkow*, Larry DeMarco, Laura Delia, Lester Baylinson, Peter Goodrich, Steve Bramberg
NotesThis release has a couple of variations on the back, this release has compact disc digital sound printed on the upper right and a bar code, also on the upper right, the bar code has 757195T right under it. Also, at the bottom of the back, this release only has two lines of text while the other one listed has three lines.
This release was issued with an artwork insert which has the lyrics on it.
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. ℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Distributed by Columbia House.
The Boathouse at the Island Boatyard, Shelter Island, New York
Bradshaw Leigh • Bob Thrasher • Dave Wilkerson - Right Coast Recording, Inc. • Jay Healy
Cove City Sound Studios, Glen Cove, New York
The Hit Factory, New York City
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Full technical support credits, as printed (including companies and organizations):
Audio Force • Andrew Baker • Lester Baylinson • BBE Sound • Steve Bramberg • Complete Music Services • D'Addario Strings • Doug Kleeger • DK Electronics • Jon "J.D." Dworkow • Ernie Ball Strings • Fender Custom Shop • Gibson Guitars • Dave Hofbauer • Bob Jones Guitar Repair • Larry DeMarco & Laura Delia • Korg USA • Peavy, Inc. • David Hewitt • Remote Recording Services • The Rental Company • Sadowsky Guitars • Howie Mendelson - Sam Ash Sound & Lighting • Greg Garland - Sensoryphile • SIR/NYC • Soldano Custom Amplification • Courtney Spencer • SONY Pro Audio • Peter Goodrich • Steinway & Sons • Tube Works • Artie Smith
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): #93122080 CK-53003 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): #930718L CK-53003 MFG BY CINRAM
|CK 53003||Billy Joel||River Of Dreams (CD, Album, Pit)||Columbia||CK 53003||US||1993|
|473872 4||Billy Joel||River Of Dreams (Cass, Album)||Columbia||473872 4||UK||1993|
|473 872-4||Billy Joel||River Of Dreams (Cass, Album)||Columbia||473 872-4||Singapore||1993|
|CK 53003||Billy Joel||River Of Dreams (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 53003||US||1993|
|473872 2||Billy Joel||River Of Dreams (CD, Album)||Columbia||473872 2||Australia||1993|