This is not a digipak, this is a regular CD in a plastic case. c p 2000 Terminus Records, Other Versions (1 of 1) View All.
Not surprisingly there are a few changes in the six-year interim between Soulhat's last album and this one. Most obviously, co-founder, singer/songwriter Bill Cassis has departed, replaced by Mac McNabb who doesn't contribute tunes or vocals. That leaves the songwriting onus almost entirely on Kevin McKinney, who although capable, tends to arrange all the tracks with a similar slightly funky, mid-tempo bounce
Mould SID Code: IFPI 7495. Rights Society: ASCAP. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs. Live At the Black Cat Lounge.
Listen to Experiment On A Flat Plane now. Listen to Experiment On A Flat Plane in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Album: Experiment On A Flat Plane. Download SoulHat - Plastic. Experiment On A Flat Plane: Best 2 songs. SoulHat - Deep Sleeper 01:38. SoulHat - City 03:35. Album: Experiment On A Flat Plane. SoulHat: best 2 tracks. SoulHat - Deep Sleeper Experiment On A Flat Plane, 2000 01:38. SoulHat - Son Of Big Chief Live At The Black Cat Lounge, 1990 04:06.
The 21 grams experiment refers to a scientific study published in 1907 by Duncan MacDougall, a physician from Haverhill, Massachusetts. MacDougall attempted to measure the mass change of six patients at the moment of death. One of the six subjects lost three-fourths of an ounce (2. grams).
Flat Plane song from the album Experiment On A Flat Plane is released on Sep 2000. The duration of song is 03:53. This song is sung by SoulHat.
Album: Experiment on a Flat Plane, 2000. Music video by SoulHat performing Good to Be Gone. C) 1994 sony bmg music entertainment. Has been played on. France 1. Dyna MiX Radio. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Soulhat is an American rock band from Texas. The group formed in 1990 around the nucleus of Kevin McKinney, Bill Cassis, and Brian Walsh; Barry E. "Frosty" Smith, who had previously played drums with Lee Michaels and Funkadelic, joined soon after: at first playing percussion alongside, and eventually replacing original drummer Ian Bailey. Their self-released debut followed in 1993, and was reissued after they signed to Epic Records later. Their single "Bonecrusher" peaked at on the Billboard Mainstream Rock charts . Soulhat EP (SHAT Records, 1998). Experiment on a Flat Plane (Terminus Records, 2000). Live at the Black Cat Lounge (Dualtone, 2009).
|6||My Man Joe|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Terminus Records
- Copyright (c) – Terminus Records
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Merou Grotto
- Mixed At – Brooklyn Bridge Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Shat Records Publishing
- Published By – Brother Bartholomew Music
- Published By – Chickenfriedeggmusic
- Art Direction, Design – David Duran
- Bass [Fender Bass] – Johnny Vogelsang
- Cover, Photography By – Adam Bork
- Drums – David "Snizz" Robinson* (tracks: 8)
- Drums, Electronics – B.E. "Frosty" Smith*
- Guitar, Bass [Hoffner Bass] – Mac McNabb
- Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [SK1] – Kevin McKinney
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Russ Smith
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Stuart Sullivan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 94205 00052 3
- Matrix / Runout: B IFPI L432 <1D< SOULHAT A5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L432
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7495
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|0005-2||Soulhat||Experiment On A Flat Plane (CD, Album, Jew)||Terminus Records||0005-2||US||2000|