This album has an average beat per minute of 112 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 91/136 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist That Secret Place. 1. That's Enough for Me. 5'18. BPM Profile That Secret Place. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at 91BPM (-45), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Patti Austin.
Повторите попытку позже.
Keyboards – Bob JamesTrumpet – Steve Tavaglione. Arranged By – Lee RitenourBacking Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta Williams. That Secret Place (CD, Album).
patti austin take away the pain stain. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Patti Austin You Gotta Be. 04:58. Patti Austin Enjoy the Silence.
Patti Austin (born August 10, 1950) is an American R&B, pop and jazz singer. Austin was born in Harlem, New York, to Gordon Austin, a jazz trombonist. Austin was raised in Bay Shore, New York on Long Island. Quincy Jones and Dinah Washington have referred to themselves as her godparents. When Austin was four years old, she made her debut at the Apollo Theater and the next year had a contract with RCA Records.
0. 0. More albums from Patti Austin. Mighty Musical Fairy Tales.
Patti Austin Music, Los Angeles, California. JAS Aspen Snowmass - 3-Day Passes - June Experience Featuring Taj Mahal Quartet, Patti Austin, Jacob Collier, Richard Bona, Jose James, Etienne Charles, Bria Skonberg, Wycliffe Gordon and Friends, Booker T. Jones, Organ Freeman, Jamison Ross B-3 Trio, Reginald Veal, Brianna Thomas, Alfredo Caceres & Waldo Valenzuela "Hispanica"! +
Patti Austin – That Secret Place lyrics. Write my explanationnew. Create lyrics explanation. Write about your feelings and thoughts about That Secret Place. Make sure you've read our simple tips.
Album That Secret Place. Ability to Swing Lyrics. Everybody's thinking Thinking pretty hard Everybody's thinkin' About singin' from the heart. If you want my opinion It doesn't mean a thing If you haven't got that ability to swing The ability to swing. Everybody workin' Workin' pretty hard Everbody workin' At singin' from the heart. If you want my opinion It isn't worth a bean If you haven't got that Ability to swing The ability to swing . Ability to Swing" Track Info. That Secret Place Patti Austin. 8. That Secret Place.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||That's Enough For Me
Piano [Solo], Synthesizer, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Bob JamesSynthesizer [Solo] – Randy KerberWritten-By – Dave Grusin, Patti Austin
|2||Ability To Swing
Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Patti AustinBacking Vocals, Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Mervyn WarrenKeyboards [Bass] – Barnaby FinchKeyboards, Arranged By [Horns] – Bob JamesWritten-By – Matthew Seligman, Thomas Dolby
|3||Somebody Make Me Laugh
Piano – Greg PhillinganesWritten-By – Bette Sussman, Terry Cox
Keyboards, Keyboards [Solo] – Greg PhillinganesLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – El DeBargeWritten-By – Darell DeBarge*, El DeBarge, Tony A. Redic*
Arranged By [Vocals] – Aretha Franklin, Phil Perry Backing Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta WilliamsWritten-By – Aretha Franklin
Written-By – John McKenzie, Maggie Ryder
Backing Vocals – PerriPiano, Keyboards – Greg PhillinganesTenor Saxophone – Gerald AlbrightWritten-By – Andy Marvel, Nina Ossof*
|8||That Secret Place
Keyboards – Bob JamesTrumpet [Ewi Solo] – Steve TavaglioneWritten-By – Lee Ritenour, Lorraine Feather, Patti Austin, Phil Perry
Arranged By [Synthesizers] – Lee RitenourBacking Vocals – Tata Vega, Vesta WilliamsWritten-By – Jim Dyke, Nina Ossoff
|10||Stars In Your Eyes
Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Flutes], Arranged By [Horns] – Johnny MandelSynthesizer, Arranged By [Song] – Bob JamesWritten-By – Chris Eaton, Rob Marshall*
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 103283
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D103283
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Manufactured By – GRP Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Dan Higgins
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: 2, 5, 9)
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Greg Phillinganes (tracks: 3, 4, 7), Lee Ritenour (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Patti Austin (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 9)
- Backing Vocals – Lani Groves (tracks: 1 to 4, 6), Patti Austin (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8), Phil Perry (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9)
- Bass – Melvin Davis (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Drums – Steve Ferrone (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Edited By [Digital] – Robert Vosgien
- Engineer [Additional], Engineer [Second], Engineer [Technical Assistant] – Mike Kloster
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Guitar – Lee Ritenour (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Lead Vocals – Patti Austin
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Don Murray
- Organ [B3] – David Witham (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 9)
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Piano – Bob James (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 10)
- Producer – Lee Ritenour
- Synthesizer – David Witham (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 9), Greg Phillinganes (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Randy Kerber (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8)
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach
- Trumpet – Gary Grant
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Jerry Hey
NotesMade in the USA [Disc Face]
Printed in USA [Booklet & Tray Card]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 103283D 9/94 2DA4
|GRM 40232||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album)||GRP||GRM 40232||US||1994|
|MGD-4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album)||MCA-GRP||MGD-4023||US||1994|
|MVCR-183||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (CD, Album)||MCA-GRP||MVCR-183||Japan||1994|
|GRM-4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (Cass, Album)||MCA-GRP||GRM-4023||Indonesia||1994|
|MGC-4023, MGC 4023||Patti Austin||That Secret Place (Cass, Album, Dol)||MCA-GRP, MCA-GRP||MGC-4023, MGC 4023||US||1994|