Album Name Riset Bak Speilet. Data de lançamento 16 Maio 2014. Labels Svart Records. Estilo de MúsicaProg Folk. Membros têm este álbum1. 5. Riset bak Speilet.
Album · 2014 · 5 Songs. Released: 16 May 2014. See All. Underjordisk Tusmørke.
Osloborgerlig Tusmørke: Vardøger og Utburder vol 1. Fjernsyn i farver. Sankt Sebastians Alter. Elektriske Skrekkøgler og Forhistoriske Framtidsfabler (split LP w/ Spectral Haze). Offerpresten b/w Mener Vi Alvor Nå? 7".
Listen to Riset Bak Speilet now. Listen to Riset Bak Speilet in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Riset Bak Speilet sounds like the natural followup, two songs are sung in their native Norwegian, the rest in English (barring the bonus cuts), and one song where part was sung in Greek. Offerpresten" is a wonderful opening cut, featuring nice flute work and great vocal harmonies, giving off this wonderful fairytale vibe.
Riset Bak Speilet, the second album from Norweigan group Tusmørke, is strong and creative in many ways. It combines a unique style with vintage instrumentation and production, a toothsome treat for any progressive music fan. If the album has an obvious flaw, though, it’s the bland rehashing of a few musical ideas - or the lack of a few more original ideas to explore. I’m reminded of a quote from . Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring, where Bilbo tells Gandalf, I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread
Tusmørke have confirmed the release of sophomore album Riset Bak Speilet, which will be released via Svart Records on May 16. Hear the opening tune Offerpresten.
|A2||Gamle Aker Kirke||8:14|
|B1||All Is Lost||7:28|
|B2||Riset Bak Speilet||14:56|
- Licensed From – Tusmørke Toner
- Licensed From – Underjordiskoteket
- Copyright (c) – Svart Records
- Recorded At – LFF Studios
- Mastered At – Tinfoil Audio
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 118548E
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Trine Paulsen
- Autoharp – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals – Andreas Strømman Wettergren Prestmo* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2), The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, B2)
- Bass [Piccolo-Bass] – Jon* (tracks: A1, A3)
- Bass Guitar [Les Paul Custom] – Benediktator (tracks: A3, B1)
- Chamberlin [M-1] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A2, A3, B2)
- Clavinet [Hohner Clavinet D6] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Drums [Ludwig Drum Kit From '74], Percussion – HlewagastiR
- Electric Organ [Hammond C3] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, B2)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes Mark II] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A3)
- Glockenspiel – Benediktator (tracks: A2), The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: B2)
- Grand Piano – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Jon*
- Keyboards [Optigan] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A3)
- Layout, Design – Trine + Kim Design Studio
- Marxophone – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A2)
- Mastered By – Jens Petter Nilsen
- Mellotron [M400] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas
- Percussion [Here And There] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas
- Photography By [Band Photo By] – Terje Skår
- Producer – Benedikt Momrak, Kristoffer Momrak, Lars Fredrik Frøislie
- Recorded By – Lars Fredrik Frøislie
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings By] – Jon*, Lars Fredrik Frøislie
- Recorder – HlewagastiR (tracks: A2), Krizla (tracks: A2)
- Sleeve Notes – Audun Vinger, Benediktator
- Spinet [Lindholm] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A3, B2)
- Synthesizer [Arp Axxe] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A3 to B2)
- Synthesizer [Korg CX3] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Synthesizer [Korg MS 20] – Jon* (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Synthesizer [Korg VC10] – Benediktator (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [Minimoog Model D] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1, A3, B2)
- Synthesizer [Solina String Ensemble] – The Phenomenon Marxo Solinas (tracks: A1)
- Theremin – Krizla (tracks: A3, B2)
- Trumpet, Saxophone [Sax] – Johnny "Hot n'Sweetlips" Olsen*
- Violin – Mari Ystanes Fjeldstad (tracks: A1, B1)
- Vocals, Bass Guitar [Rickenbacker 4003], Percussion – Benediktator
- Vocals, Flute [Muramatsu GX Silver Flute], Percussion – Krizla
- Written-By – B. Momrak* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2), K. Momrak* (tracks: B1)
NotesWhite vinyl 350 ex. Black vinyl 650 ex [this].
Comes in gatefold cover with a 20 page booklet and a download coupon.
Track B2 ends in a locked groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On sticker): 6 430050 661939
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 118548E1/A GOD IS NOT IN CHURCH. TRUTH IS NOT WORDS.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 118548E2/A TUSMØRKE IS NOT ON RECORD
|SVR270CD||Tusmørke||Riset Bak Speilet (CD, Album)||Svart Records||SVR270CD||Finland||2014|
|SVR270||Tusmørke||Riset Bak Speilet (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Svart Records||SVR270||Finland||2014|