Repentless is the twelfth studio album by American thrash metal band Slayer. It was released on September 11, 2015, and is the band's first album since the death of guitarist Jeff Hanneman in 2013.
Progressive metal Metal Hardcore punk Rock Punk rock Speed metal Core Heavy metal Thrash metal Hardcore. Delusions Of Saviour. Cast The First Stone. When The Stillness Comes.
Band Name Slayer (USA). Album Name Repentless. Дата релиза 11 Сентябрь 2015. Лейблы Nuclear Blast. Regardless of the odds against them, Repentless is what the band has been promising since the inception of the new lineup: Slayer playing Slayer songs. Despite losing Hanneman (Who famously wrote nearly, if not, all of the band’s most famous songs), Repentless delivers some noteworthy moments, despite falling flat in some areas. Never could Slayer touch the music they were making 25 and 30 years ago, and it’s obvious that with Repentless that they’re very much aware of that.
1. Slayography - The Complete Slayer Catalog. Spill the Blood 06. South of Heaven 07. Slayer in Their Own Words (Interview). War At The Warfield (2003) - Live DVD American Recordings.
album: "Repentless" (2015). Repentless Take Control Vices Cast The First Stone When The Stillness Comes Chasing Death Implode Piano Wire Atrocity Vendor You Against You Pride In Prejudice. Repentless" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
|A1||Delusions Of Saviour|
|A5||Cast The First Stone|
|A6||When The Stillness Comes|
|B5||You Against You|
|B6||Pride In Prejudice|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BF97792
- Exclusive Retailer – Nuclear Blast
- Bass [Studio], Technician [Guitar] – John Araya
- Booking [North America] – John Dittmar, Scott Sokol
- Booking [Worldwide] – John Jackson
- Cover, Artwork – Marcelo Vasco
- Drums – Paul Bostaph
- Engineer [Additional] – Peter Mack
- Engineer [Assistant] – Derrick Stockwell
- Guitar – Gary Holt, Kerry King
- Layout – Marcelo Vasco, Rob Kimura
- Legal – Scott D. Harrington
- Management – Ernie H. Gonzalez, Kristen Mulderig, Rick Sales
- Management [Business] – Angela DeSimone, Bill Vuylsteke, Shelley Venemann
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – KR
- Photography By – Andrew Stuart
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Terry Date
- Technician [Studio Drum] – Gene Provenico, John Gross
- Vocals, Bass – Tom Araya
- Written-By – Jeff Hanneman (tracks: B3), Kerry King (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B6)
NotesBlack-splattered red vinyl in gatefold. Special vinyl mastering.
Limited to 500 copies.
Exclusively available through Nuclear Blast mailorder.
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by matrix details.
Recorded and mixed at Henson Studios in Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Howie Weinberg Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
℗ + © 2015 Nuclear Blast Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 33591 5
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): BF97792-01 A2 KR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): BF97792-01 B1 KR
- Label Code: LC 07027
|NB 3359-2, 27361 33592||Slayer||Repentless (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3359-2, 27361 33592||Europe||2015|
|NB 3359-1, 27361 33591||Slayer||Repentless (LP, Album, Ltd, Blu)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3359-1, 27361 33591||Europe||2015|
|727361335922||Slayer||Repentless (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast||727361335922||Brazil||2015|
|none||Slayer||Repentless (12xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Nuclear Blast||none||Sweden||2015|
|NB 4000-1||Slayer||Repentless (Box, Album, Ltd, RE + 6x6½", Gol)||Nuclear Blast||NB 4000-1||Europe||2018|