Transglobal Underground (sometimes written as Trans-Global Underground) is an English electro-world music group, specializing in a fusion of western, Asian and African music styles (sometimes labelled world fusion and ethno techno). Their first four albums featured Natacha Atlas as lead singer and their single "Temple Head" was used in a Coca-Cola advertising campaign for the 1996 Olympic Games. In 2008 they won the BBC Radio 3 Award for World Music after the release of their seventh official album, Moonshout. The group released their second album International Times, later in 1994. This was followed in 1995 by the remix album Interplanetary Meltdown (with contributions from Dreadzone, Lionrock and Youth amongst others) aimed squarely at commercial club play.
Transglobal Underground – International Times. Label: Nation Records – NAN 477677 2. Format: CD, Album. 8. International Times. Backing Vocals – Queen La CuicaVocals, Goblet Drum – Neil SparkesWritten-By – N. Sparkes.
International Times - Transglobal Underground. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Haunted Dancehall Mix. Добавить в плейлист.
Transglobal Underground (TGU) is still around, and they have put out seven albums since, but this remains their best. Here, as usual, Lee is "Mantu," and Whelan is listed as "A. Ahlan.
|B2||Holy Roman Empire|
|B3||Monter Au Ciel|
|D4||Pirhana One Chord Boots|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Essam Rashad (tracks: A2)
- Backing Vocals – Queen La Cuica (tracks: B2, C2)
- Clarinet – Larry Whelan (tracks: A3, D4)
- Congas – Satin Singh (tracks: A1, A2, C1)
- Drum Programming – Amanda De Grey (tracks: C7)
- Goblet Drum [Dharabuka] – Neil Sparkes (tracks: C2, D3, D4)
- Guitar [Electrique] – Billy Jenkins (tracks: B1)
- Percussion – Satin Singh (tracks: A1, A2, C1)
- Percussion [Dhol] – Satin Singh (tracks: A1, A2, C1)
- Percussion [Monster] – No Mad Jym* (tracks: A1)
- Performer [Everything Known] – Bob Collins
- Rap – Heitham Al-Sayed (tracks: A1)
- Sampler – Amanda De Grey (tracks: C1)
- Shawm [Midi] – Larry Whelan (tracks: A3, D3, D4)
- Tabla – Satin Singh (tracks: A1, A2, C1)
- Violin – Essam Rashad (tracks: A2)
- Vocals – Heitham Al-Sayed (tracks: A1), Natacha Atlas (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, D2, D3), Neil Sparkes (tracks: C2, D3, D4), T.U.U.P. (tracks: A3, B1, B2, D6)
- Voice – Bob Collins, Zahrema (tracks: C3, D5)
- Zils – Natacha Atlas (tracks: A1 to A3, B3, D2, D3)
NotesWhite labels in unfinished wraparound cover
|EK 66432||Transglobal Underground||International Times (CD, Album)||Epic, Nation Records||EK 66432||US||1994|
|NATCT 38||Transglobal Underground||International Times (Cass, Album)||Columbia||NATCT 38||1994|
|none||Transglobal Underground||International Times (Cass, Album, Promo)||Nation Records||none||UK||1994|
|NAN 477677 2||Transglobal Underground||International Times (CD, Album)||Nation Records||NAN 477677 2||Austria||1994|
|NATCD38||Transglobal Underground||International Times (CD, Album)||Nation Records||NATCD38||UK||1994|