Phil Kwabina Davis (born September 25, 1984) is an American mixed martial artist who currently competes as a Light Heavyweight for Bellator MMA. A professional competitor since 2008, he is perhaps best known for 13-fight stint in the UFC. Davis is the former Bellator Light Heavyweight World Champion. Davis was born and raised in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with his two older brothers, Jeffery and John
All the singles and albums of BERGEN PHIL/DAVIS, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. 0. UK Number 1s. UK Top 10s. UK Top 40s. UK Top 75s.
You have exceeded the maximum number of MP3 items in your MP3 cart. TITLE added to MP3 cart. Skip to My Lew (feat. From the Album I'm Back.
Real Name: David Phillips.
I recently had a request to feature Phil Davis, an actor whose name you might not recall, but who is surely a familiar face. 18 October 2015 ·. strikemagazine. Phil Davis speaks to Strike Magazine. People ask me what I hope for. I answer for more of the same; to carry on, keep working, extend my range and get better. I still haven't made it. Maybe next year. These are not the words.
Artist: Walter Beasley. Album: I'm Back, 2015. Enjoy the great sound of Walter Beasley !!! This track featuring Phil Davis is from his album I'M BACK. Over the past three decades, saxophonist, Walter Beasley, has artfully and dynamically redefined the phrase musical Renaissance Man for the modern generation. Considered by fans and critics alike as the heir to Grover Washington, J. s Throne, Beasley is the acclaimed saxophonist, vocalist, educator, and entrepreneur.
Phil Davis Profile, MMA Record, Pro Fights and Amateur Fights.
NCAA wrestling Champ, Bellator champion, book reader,,advocate of Pink Ribbon,Christian,Подписчиков: 142 тыс.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rainy Day Breakdown||2:39|
|A2||You'll Get Over It
Written-By – Bee Walker, Jerry Grant
|A4||Let's Kiss Love Hello||3:15|
|A5||Mark One Up For Me||3:12|
|B1||The Chains Of Love
Written-By – Sherman Ford, Jr.
|B2||Oh Give Me A Four Square Melody||2:18|
Written By – D. Williams-R. YountWritten-By – Eddie Miller
|B4||I See The Love Light In Your Eyes||2:26|
|B5||Look At The Apple Blossoms||2:25|
- Recorded At – Coordinated Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Published By – Malcolm Ford Music
- Published By – Rest-A-While Music Co.
- Published By – Four Star Music Co.
- Published By – Merry-Go-Round Melody Co.
- Copyright (c) – Lance Productions, Inc.
- Record Company – Lance Productions, Inc.
- Arranged By – Angelo Di Pippo, John Abbott
- Cover [Photo] – Alex Wasinski
- Liner Notes – Joe Sauter
- Producer – Phil Davis
- Written-By – Joe Sauter (tracks: A1, A3, B4), Marv Schoenberg (tracks: A5), Neval Nader (tracks: A4, B5), Phil Davis (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B2, B4, B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, A3 to A5, B2 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, B1): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): CI-777
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): CI-778
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): CI-777 JR
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): CI-778 JR