Bricolage is a 1997 album by Brazilian electronic music artist Amon Tobin. It was Tobin's second album, the first released under his own name, and his first on the Ninja Tune label. The album was followed by Permutation in 1998.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. royalflush.
This album has an average beat per minute of 136 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/202 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 82 BPM. BPM Profile Bricolage. Album starts at 169BPM, ends at 82BPM (-87), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Words By – Wallace Meek
|B||Our Fire's Electric|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Memphis Industries Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Memphis Industries Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut By – Tim Debney
- Music By – Bricolage
- Producer – Stephen Lironi
NotesMade in the U.K.
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2007 Memphis Industries Ltd.
Lacquer cut engineer identified by the runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5050954163271
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MI-095S-A1 SS BY TIM Debney
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MI-095S-B1 SS BY
|MI095CDP||Bricolage||The Waltzers (CD, Single, Promo)||Memphis Industries||MI095CDP||UK||2007|