Trust is a studio album by Saga, their seventeenth album of new material. It is the first album to feature former Helix drummer Brian Doerner on drums. All music composed by Saga, except for "My Friend", written by Ian Crichton and Jim Gilmour. Michael Sadler: Vocals. Ian Crichton: Guitars. Jim Crichton: Bass, keyboards. Jim Gilmour: Keyboards, vocals. Brian Doerner: Drums. All songs recorded & engineered by Saga, Geoff Kent, Marc Scola. All songs produced by Saga. Co-produced by Geoff Kent.
Saga is the first studio album by the Canadian progressive rock band Saga and was originally released 8 April 1978. True to the album's legendary status among the fans, there are no Saga concerts without material from the debut. Humble Stance" is very high on the fan favourites' list and therefore a mainstay of the setlists. The song features on all the band's regular live releases. How Long", "Tired World (Chapter Six)", "Perfectionist" and "Ice Nice" are also often played live.
Studio album by Saga. All songs written by SAGA except for 'My Friend' written by Ian Crichton and Jim Gilmour. That's As Far As I'll Go" – 4:36. Back To The Shadows" – 5:16. Time To Play" – 3:31. It's Your Life" – 4:10.
Released date 23 May 2006. Labels SPV InsideOut Music. Music StyleProgressive Rock. Members owning this album14. 1. That’s As Far As I’ll Go. 04:33. 2. Back to the Shadows.
Trust is a studio album by Saga, their seventeenth album of new material. Track listing - All music composed by Saga, except for "My Friend", written by Ian Crichton and Jim Gilmour. Personnel - Michael Sadler. 2006 studio album by Saga.
2006's 'Trust' was my introduction to Saga, coming across the album cheap, and having heard of the band before, I thought it'd be worth checking them out. I'm glad I did. From the opening moments of the first song, I knew this band were something slightly different. Songs like 'That's As Far As I'll Go', 'Back to the Shadows', 'It's Your Life', 'Ice in the Rain' and 'Footsteps in the Hall' all go to show that Saga aren't ready to be counted out yet. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Trust seems to be a popular album here on PA, and it is indeed another good Saga album, but in comparison with the two albums that surrounded it - 2004's Network and 2007's 1. 00 Days - Trust is actually a less good album in my opinion. This album does indeed feature all the usual Saga trademarks - some of which I like a lot and some of which I don't like very much. The typically catchy songs are occasionally just too catchy for me here; too cheerful and superficial to be fully enjoyed.
So should fans put their Trust in Saga’s hands this year? The answer is thankfully a resounding yes! It’s 2006 and Saga is back with eleven new tracks, and after a single listen, Saga fans will rejoice as the band has, in part, recaptured their magic. First, it makes sense to cover a line-up change in the band. Once again, as on Network, the core members have invested in a live drum sound this time in new member Brian Doerner. Some readers might remember Doerner as the former drummer of another classic Canadian ban. elix.
|1||That's As Far As I'll Go||4:36|
|2||Back To The Shadows||5:16|
|4||Time To Play||3:31|
|7||It's Your Life||4:10|
|8||Footsteps In The Hall||3:25|
|9||Ice In The Rain||5:01|
|10||You Were Right||4:05|
|11||On The Other Side||4:56|
|1||Making Of Trust Documentary|
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 48840 CD+DVD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inside Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Inside Out Music
- Mastered At – FineTune
- Art Direction, Management – Mike Filsinger
- Artwork By – Balázs Pápay
- Bass – Jim Crichton
- Co-producer – Geoff Kent
- Drums – Brian Doerner
- Engineer, Recorded By – Geoff Kent, Mark Scola
- Keyboards, Lead Vocals – Jim Gilmour
- Layout – Thomas Ewerhard
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Ian Crichton
- Lead Vocals – Michael Sadler
- Management, Mixed By – Geoff Kent
- Mastered By – Peter Van 't Riet
- Mixed By – Andi Charal (tracks: 2-4, 6-9), Ian Crichton (tracks: 1, 5)
- Producer, Engineer, Recorded By – Saga
NotesDiscs are packaged in a foldout Digipack.
All songs written by Saga except track 5, written by just Ian Crichton and Jim Gilmour.
DVD recorded and edited by Mike Filsinger
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 93723 01832 4
- Label Code: LC 01414
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (CD, Variant 1): [Sonopress] 51856917/48842-1 22
- Matrix / Runout (CD, Variant 2): [Sonopress] 51856917/48842-1 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (CD, Variant 1): IFPI 0724
- Mould SID Code (CD, Variant 2): IFPI 0781
- Matrix / Runout (DVD, Variant 1 & 2): [Sonopress] 51856961/48840DVD5 CC 21
- Mastering SID Code (DVD, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code (DVD, Variant 1): IFPI 0766
- Mould SID Code (DVD, Variant 2): IFPI 07M8
- Mould SID Code (DVD, Variant 2, another code on same disc): IFPI 0701
|IOMCD 246||Saga||Trust (CD, Album)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 246||Europe||2006|
|IOMSECD 246||Saga||Trust (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Inside Out Music||IOMSECD 246||Russia||2006|
|IOMCD 246||Saga||Trust (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 246||Russia||2006|
|IOMCD 246, 0501698||Saga||Trust (CD, Album, RE)||Inside Out Music, Inside Out Music||IOMCD 246, 0501698||Europe||2010|
|IOMCD 246||Saga||Trust (CD, Album)||Inside Out Music||IOMCD 246||Russia||2006|