Mason released solo material as King Biscuit Time, including two EPs on Regal Records and one album on No Style Records, an imprint of Alan McGee's Poptones record label. Fearn argued that the album, "totally different from what he did in King Biscuit Time and Black Affair", might be seen as a "welcome return to a stripped-down songcraft".
Self released by Steve Mason after requests on the King Biscuit Time forum. Other Versions (3 of 3) View All.
King Biscuit Time, Yahoué, New Caledonia. King Biscuit Time" est un groupe de Blues, Funk, Soul, Rock dédié au groove .
Style: pop. Album year: 2000. King Biscuit Time - I Walk The Earth 05:52. King Biscuit Time - Time To Get Up 03:47. King Biscuit Time - Niggling Descrepancy 03:46. King Biscuit Time - Eye O' The Dug 02:02. King Biscuit Time - I Love You 03:05. King Biscuit Time - Untitled 02:12. King Biscuit Time - Fatheriver 03:07. King Biscuit Time - Little White 02:39. Live and Unaware - King Biscuit Time.
King Biscuit Time - I Walk The Earth 05:52.
More by King Biscuit Time. Time (Instrumentals). Late Night Tales: Snow Patrol. More King Biscuit Time. Listen to No Style now. Listen to No Style in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
King Biscuit Time was first played on NTS on 14 March 2017. Songs played include Fatheriver and Niggling Discrepancy. The No Style EP followed in 2000. Post Beta Band, Mason was signed to No Style Records, an imprint of Alan McGee's Poptones label. The single C I AM 15 (featuring Topcat) was released in September 2005, with the follow-up KwangChow and debut album Black Gold following in 2006. Shortl. riginal source Last.
|No Style EP|
|1||I Walk The Earth||5:52|
|3||I Love You||3:05|
|4||Time To Get Up||3:47|
|Sings Nelly Foggits Blues in "Me And The Pharaohs" EP|
|8||Eye O' The Dug||2:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Regal Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Regal Recordings
- Licensed To – Astralwerks
- Manufactured By – Astralwerks
- Artwork By [Illustrations] – Nina Chakrabarti
- Bass Guitar – Steve Duffield (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Mixed By – Duck Hairback (tracks: 5 to 8), Professor Longhair (tracks: 5 to 8)
- Producer, Mixed By – Pa Walsh (tracks: 1 to 4), Stephen Mason* (tracks: 1 to 4)
NotesUnlike the other editions of No Style, this one contains 4 extra tracks: the contents of the 1998 EP King Biscuit Time "Sings" Nelly Foggit's Blues in "Me and the Pharaohs". The artwork of that release is on the back cover of this release's Digipak.
Category on spine, disc, and back cover: ASW49657
Category on back cover only, above barcode: 7243 8 49657 2 3
℗ 2000 © 1998 Regal Recordings, under exclusive license to Astralwerks. Manufactured by Astralwerks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384965723
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 96572 3
- Matrix / Runout: ASW49657 · 1-1-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1637
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 163A
|849 6572||King Biscuit Time||King Biscuit Time (CD, EP, Comp)||Regal||849 6572||Europe||2000|