Pulse (stylised as p·u·l·s·e) is a live album by the English rock band Pink Floyd. It was released on 29 May 1995 by EMI in the United Kingdom and on 6 June 1995 by Columbia in the United States. The album was recorded during the European leg of Pink Floyd's Division Bell Tour in 1994. The album is notable to include a complete live version of The Dark Side of the Moon. It also features "Astronomy Domine", a Syd Barrett song not performed since the early 1970s.
Pink Floyd claim they had no intention of recording another live album when they began the Division Bell tour, but performing The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety convinced the group to release another double-live set, called Pulse. There's no question that the group is comprised of talented musicians, including the number of studio professionals that augmented the trio on tour. Whether they're inspired musicians is up to debate.
Download the album Pink Floyd - PULSE (1995) for free! Download all the songs on the album in one zipped file, compatible with mobile and desktop. Pulse (stylised as p·u·l·s·e) is a live album by the English rock band Pink Floyd. The album was recorded during the European leg of Pink Floyd’s Division Bell Tour in 1994. The album includes a complete live version of The Dark Side of the Moon and features a booklet with many photographs from performances on this tour. It also features Astronomy Domine, a Syd Barrett song not performed since the early 1970s
Live album by Pink Floyd. 29 May 1995 (UK) 6 June 1995 (US). Pulse (stylized as P·U·L·S·E) is a live double album by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released through EMI Records on 29 May 1995 in the United Kingdom and by Columbia Records on 6 June 1995 in the United States, containing songs from their albums. The album was recorded during the band's Division Bell tour in 1994, specifically the UK and European leg, which ran from July to October 1994 (See Pink Floyd live performances). The tour was sponsored in Europe by Volkswagen, which also issued a commemorative version of its top-selling car, the Golf Pink Floyd, one of which was.
|1-1||Shine On You Crazy Diamond|
|1-2||Learning To Fly|
|1-4||Take It Back|
|1-5||Coming Back To Life|
|1-8||Another Brick In The Wall (Part Two)|
|1-9||One Of These Days|
|The Dark Side Of The Moon|
|2-1||Speak To Me|
|2-3||On The Run|
|2-5||The Great Gig In The Sky|
|2-7||Us And Them|
|2-8||Any Colour You Like|
|2-11||Wish You Were Here|
|2-13||Run Like Hell|
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Asia
- Executive-producer – Steve O'Rourke
- Film Director – Caroline Wright (tracks: 2-9), David Mallet
- Film Director [Screen Footage] – Storm Thorgerson
- Film Producer – Lana Topham
- Lighting [Lighting Design] – Marc Brickman (tracks: 1-1 to 2-8, 2-10 to 2-13)
- Producer [Music] – David Gilmour, James Guthrie
- Written-By – Moore* (tracks: 2-2), Ezrin* (tracks: 2-2, 2-4), Gilmour* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9, 2-2 to 2-4, 2-8, 2-11 to 2-13), Carin* (tracks: 2-2), Laird-Clowes* (tracks: 2-4), Mason* (tracks: 1-9, 2-1, 2-4, 2-8), Samson* (tracks: 2-3, 2-4, 2-7), Wright* (tracks: 1-1, 1-7, 1-9, 2-2, 2-4, 2-5, 2-7, 2-8), Waters* (tracks: 1-1, 1-8, 1-9, 2-2 to 2-4, 2-6, 2-7, 2-9 to 2-13)
Notes© 1995 Pink Floyd Music Ltd. Under exclusive License to Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music Asia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099705 012109
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): A0100207278-0101 14 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): A0100207279-0101 24 A2
|M2V 50121||Pink Floyd||Pulse (Laserdisc, NTSC + Laserdisc, S/Sided, NTSC)||Columbia Music Video||M2V 50121||US||1995|
|07464541719||Pink Floyd||Pulse (2xDVD-V, Unofficial, Multichannel, NTSC, Dig)||Columbia||07464541719||Russia||2005|
|PFRD23||Pink Floyd||Pulse (2xDVD-V, RE, Multichannel, PAL)||Pink Floyd Records||PFRD23||Italy||2017|
|5-012109||Pink Floyd||Pulse (VCD)||Columbia Music Video||5-012109||Austria||1995|
|05284||Pink Floyd||Pulse (DVD-V, Unofficial, PAL)||Superbit||05284||Russia||2002|