For the album, see R. Kelly (album). American singer, songwriter, record producer and actor from Illinois. Kelly is known for various songs including "I Believe I Can Fly", "Bump N' Grind", "Your Body's Callin'", "Gotham City", "Ignition (Remix)", "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time", "The World's Greatest", "I'm a Flirt (Remix)", and the hip-hopera "Trapped in the Closet". In 1998, Kelly won three Grammy Awards for "I Believe I Can Fly". Although Kelly is primarily a singer-songwriter, he has written, produced, and remixed songs, singles and albums for many artists.
Won. Back And Forth (As songwriter). Top R&B/Hip Hop Singles. Top R&B/Hip Hop Singles Sales Year. R&B/Soul or Rap Album of the Year. Best R&B/Soul Album, Male. I Believe I Can Fly".
Follow Reggae Callin' to never miss another show. Playing tracks by. Busy Signal, John Holt, reggae callin', Solo Banton, Illbilly Hitec ft. Longfingah and more. This upload was 4th in the reggae chart, 7th in the chart, 12th in the chart and 18th in the chart. tvrtá časť nepravidelnej online radio show zameranej na aktuálne diane na domácej a zahraničnej reggae & dancehall scéne.
Kelly's debut album with Public Announcement from a year earlier, Born into the 90s, had been a fine new jack swing album, but it hardly foreshadowed the astonishing heights the all-around amazing singer summits on 12 Play, a likewise all-around amazing album with a little bit of something for everyone. There are a couple moments on 12 Play that are reminiscent of Born Into the 90s, specifically the sung-rapped ones: "Freak Dat Body" and "Back to the Hood of Things. These tend to be the least interesting of the 12 songs here, however, and their.
Reggae Music & Culture online magazeen since 2014 ww. eggaecallin. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Reggae Callin' on your desktop or mobile device. OK. You are minutes away from monetizing your first tracks.
Throughout the album, Kelly relies on melody and grooves instead of overtly carnal imagery. Nevertheless, his lyrics and music are never subtle - even on the ballads which dominate this album - which can make R. Kelly tiresome if taken as a whole. Taken as individual songs, the album works better than anything he has recorded to date. Stephen Thomas Erlewine.
Poste le: 26-07-2013 @ 21:51. Genre: R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop. 12 Play is the debut solo album of American R&B and soul musician R. Kelly, released November 9, 1993 on Jive Records. It follows his tenure with R&B group Public Announcement, with whom he released one album, Born into the 90’s (1992). It went on to top the R&B albums chart for nine weeks straight, while reaching the second position on the Billboard 200 chart. The album features the sexually-themed singles Bump N’ Grind (. Your Body’s Callin' (.
|A1||Callin' (The R. Kelly "Reggae" Flava) (Philly Blunt - Vocal Mix)||3:42|
|A2||Callin' (The R. Kelly "Reggae" Flava) (DJ's Raw Acapella)||3:27|
|B1||Callin' (The R. Kelly "Reggae" Flava) (White Owl - Vocal Mix)||3:34|
|B2||Callin' (The R. Kelly "Reggae" Flava) (Chocolate Tye Rhythm)||3:40|
- Published By – Da Hood Music Group
- Published By – Madd Flavor Music Co.
- Published By – Can-Me Songs Pub. Co.
- Published By – Zomba Music Group
- Published By – R. Kelly Songs / Music Pub. Co.
- Produced At – Madd Flavor Productions
- Engineered At – Moogy Music
- Produced For – New World Experience Sounds
- Produced For – Madd Flavor Entertainment
- Manufactured By – N' Da Hood Entertainment/Distribution Group
- Marketed By – N' Da Hood Entertainment/Distribution Group
- Distributed By – N' Da Hood Entertainment/Distribution Group
- Arranged By – Mercedes
- Engineer – Moogy
- Executive-Producer – Anthony J. Smith, Robert Clay
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer [Assistant] – The "Nasty Man"
- Written-By – A.J. Smith, R. Bowers, R. Kelly, Sugar Minott
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 00131-1002-1 1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): HOOD-1002-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): HOOD-1002-1