By: Garden Wall (1997, Rock). More albums from Garden Wall: Path Of Dreams by Garden Wall. The Seduction Of Madness by Garden Wall. Forget The Colours by Garden Wall. Principium by Garden Wall. View all albums . Chimica. By: Garden Wall (1997, Rock). 1. Dave In The Swimming-Pool.
Garden Wall is one of the most overlooked, yet insanely powerful progressive, metal bands around. The name Garden Wall comes from a pre-Genesis band in which Peter Gabriel and Tony Banks played during their school years. Rumour has it that they had only one gig with this name though. Very interesting indeed. Chimica is an Italian word and it means "chemistry". The reason why this album is titled Chimica is Seravelle wanted to show the chemical side of man. It's not that he thinks man is only chemistry; on the contrary he's being terribly ironic actually. Sometimes people forget they're mortal, they forget that something inside them, through chemical reactions, leads them where they don't want to go.
Only for completionists (10%). I know previous two album from this band, and liked very much Chimica whi is to me at least the best album they ever done, they needed almost 5 years to come with a new album issued at Mellow records. Well to tell the truth, the ideas on this release are ok, but to much avant metal for my taste and less prog metal as on Chimica for ex. The musicianship is top notch for sure, what suffers here is the musical ideas, not very well constructed and kinda chaoutic in places, but still well performed by the members.
Garden Wall were a band from Charterhouse School in Surrey that went on to merge with the remains of another band from the same school, The Anon to form the progressive rock band Genesis in 1967. The band were formed around May 1965, consisted of Peter Gabriel (vocals), Tony Banks (keyboards), and Chris Stewart (drums).
1. (00:34:05) Garden Wall - Chemotaxis. 2. (00:03:16) Garden Wall - Dave in the Swimming-Pool. 3. (00:09:18) Garden Wall - La Belle Dame.
ALCHIMICA's roof garden system has been applied over the underground parking areas in NATIONAL ARENA stadium in Bucharest, Romania. Alchimica participated at the Expo Βau 2017.
Garden Wall were a band from Charterhouse School in Surrey that went on to merge with the remains of another band from the same school, Anon to form the progressive rock band Genesis in 1967. The band formed in May 1965, although it had its roots back in September 1963 when Tony Banks and Peter Gabriel both entered Charterhouse.
|1.3||III/Death At The Mirror|
|2||Dave In The Swimming-Pool||3:15|
|3||La Belle Dame||9:17|
|6||Immune (He Knows My Strenght...)||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music Is Intelligence
- Copyright (c) – Music Is Intelligence
- Engineered At – Roxanne Studio
- Produced For – Music Is Intelligence
- Manufactured By – ООО "МастерДиск - XXI Век"
- Pressed By – ООО "Ник И Компания"
- Arranged By – Garden Wall
- Chapman Stick – Marco Ferrero
- Design [Garden Wall Logo By] – Nicoletta Barbieri
- Design Concept [Visions], Artwork – Giulio Casagrande
- Drums – Camillo Colleluori
- Engineer – Davide Piai
- Executive-Producer – Peter Wustmann
- Guest [Special Guest], Bass Guitar [Fretless Bass] – Davide Piai (tracks: 7)
- Guest [Special Guest], Lead Guitar – Alex Stornello
- Illustration [Front Cover "Chimica" & Back Cover "L'Angelo Decadente"] – Giovanni "Nino" Seravalle*
- Keyboards – Mauro Olivo
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Alessandro Seravalle
- Music By, Words By – Alessandro Seravalle (tracks: 1 to 5, 7), Marco Ferrero (tracks: 6)
- Organ – Alessandro Seravalle (tracks: 5)
- Photography By [Band Photos By] – Antonio "Totonno" Franzi*
NotesTotal playing time: 66'48"
A release for Russia and CIS packaged in a jewel case with transparent tray, includes 8-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MALS 230 GARNEN WALL "Chimica" www.masterdisc.ru
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): ООО "НИК и КОМПАНИЯ" Лицензия МПТР серия ВАФ № 77-22
|WMMS 117||Garden Wall||Chimica (CD, Album)||Music Is Intelligence||WMMS 117||Germany||1997|