Cyrano de Bergerac: The Musical is a musical with a book and lyrics by Leslie Bricusse and music by Frank Wildhorn. It is based on the play of the same title by Edmond Rostand. Wildhorn has said he composed the musical's title role specifically for Tony Award-nominated actor Douglas Sills, who previously appeared in Wildhorn's The Scarlet Pimpernel. Plans were made for the musical to debut in the United Kingdom in early 2006 and to open in the West End in the spring, but the project was cancelled.
Various – Cyrano: De Musical. Label: Indisc – DICD 3797. Clarinet, Clarinet – Dave White. Coordinator – Maartijn Hoogendijk, Robin de Levita. Design – A&a Amsterdam, Joop van den Ende Theaterprodukties. Design – Dewynters PLC London. Engineer – Stuart Breed. Flute, Flute, Piccolo Flute – Tony Robb. Horns – Mike Thompson. Keyboards – Ad van Dijk, Alan Evans (2), Tony Cox. Leader, Conductor, Programmed By – Alan Evans (2). Lyrics By – Koen van Dijk. Music By – Ad van Dijk.
PLAY ALL. Cyrano (The Musical). Released by Universal Music Group Aug 2009 19 Tracks. Cyrano (The Musical) is a English album released on Aug 2009. Cyrano (The Musical) Album has 19 songs sung by Mikael Samuelson, Lars-Erik Berenett, Reuben Sallmander. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Cyrano (The Musical) songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
CYRANO De Musical CD 1992 Dutch Cast. Dutch cast recording, sung in Dutch. 1992 Indisc DICD 3797. CD is in very good condition. Booklet is in good to very good condition. Back insert is in excellent condition. Style: Musical/Original CastArtist: Various. Cirque Du Soleil Saltimbanco Music By Rene Dupere 1992 CD. Cirque Du Soleil Saltimbanco. Music By Rene Dupere. RCA Victor 1992 CD. £. 9. Genre: Soundtracks & Musicals.
Featuring Bill van Dijk. Producers Joop van den Ende. Writers Koen van Dijk. More Danny De Munk albums. Show all albums by Danny De Munk. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
Cyrano is a musical with a book and lyrics by Anthony Burgess and music by Michael J. Lewis. Based on Edmond Rostand's classic 1897 play of the same name, it focuses on a love triangle involving the large-nosed poetic Cyrano de Bergerac, his beautiful cousin Roxana, and his classically handsome but inarticulate friend Christian de Neuvillette who, unaware of Cyrano's unrequited passion for Roxana, imposes upon him to provide the romantic words he can use to woo her. successfully in mid-17th century Paris. Cyrano de Bergerac - Christopher Plummer. Roxana - Leigh Beery. Christian de Neuvillette - Mark Lamos. Le Bret, Captain of the Gascons - James Blendick. Montfleury, A Romantic Tragedian - Patrick Hines. Count de Guiche, Guardian of Roxana - Louis Turenne. Ragueneau, A Baker and Poet - Arnold Soboloff. Viscount de Valvert - J. Kenneth Campbell.
both Cyrano and Dracula, the Musical No plans have been announced for a potential release It is possible to listen to the concept album at YouTube here.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Opera, Opera (Deels)||4:05|
|2||Eén Enkele Seconde||2:20|
|4||Dat Ik Haar Bemin||4:20|
|5||Herberg Ragueneau (Deels)||3:30|
|6||Poëzie Heeft Nooit Bestaan||3:20|
|8||Blijf Bij Me!||4:05|
|10||Elke Dag, Elke Nacht
Vocals [Solo] – Bill van Dijk, Danny de Munk, Ryan van den Akker
|12||Zeg Het Haar||2:35|
|13||Alles Wat Je Schreef||3:10|
- Bass [Guitar] – Paul Westwood
- Cello – Tony Pleeth*
- Clarinet, Clarinet [Bass] – Dave White
- Coordinator [Production Coordination] – Maartijn Hoogendijk*, Robin de Levita
- Design [Cover Design] – A&a Amsterdam, Joop van den Ende Theaterprodukties*
- Design [Cyrano Logo Design] – Dewynters PLC London*
- Engineer [Recording] – Stuart Breed
- Flute, Flute [Alto], Piccolo Flute – Tony Robb
- Horns – Mike Thompson*
- Keyboards – Ad van Dijk, Alan Evans , Tony Cox
- Leader [Musical], Conductor, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Alan Evans
- Lyrics By – Koen van Dijk
- Music By – Ad van Dijk
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Keiron Moore
- Percussion – Alasdair Malloy, Frank Ricotti, Steve Henderson
- Photography By – Jan Swinkels
- Producer – Stuart Breed, Tony Cox
- Trumpet – Mark David
- Violin [Alto] – Dai Emanuel*
- Violin [First] – Rolf Wilson
- Violin [Second] – David Randall
- Vocals [As Christian] – Danny de Munk (tracks: 2, 4, 9, 12)
- Vocals [As Cyrano] – Bill van Dijk (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 14)
- Vocals [As Ragueneau] – Max van Weegberg (tracks: 5)
- Vocals [As Roxane] – Ryan van den Akker (tracks: 2, 6, 11, 13)
- Vocals [Ensemble Member] – Albert Kamphuis (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Betty Vermeulen (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Gerardo Jak (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Hans Musman (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Inez Timmer (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Irma Lohman (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Janine Vos (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Judy Kesnar (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Leon van Leeuwenberg (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Lizzy Haslinghuis (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Marcel Smid (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Paul Vaes (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Rik Luycx (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Robert Valter (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Rolf Koster (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10), Sasja Brouwers (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10)
Notes(P)+(C) 1992 Indisc
|DICD 3797||Various||Cyrano: De Musical (CD)||Indisc||DICD 3797||Netherlands||Unknown|