Album · 2016 · 10 Songs. Slowing Down Daniel G. Harmann. Listen on Apple Music.
Harmann's tenth record, Slowing Down, is his second solo album in as many years, but it avoids the (perhaps ironic) proclamation of the album's title. Instead, Slowing Down is a disarmingly intimate record, Harmann's voice ringing above the tightly wound arrangements, many tracks centered on the interplay between keyboard and guitar. This track, "Hesitations," in particular highlights the strength of Harmann's vocals, as well as the intricate keyboard part (played by Bill Nordwall) juxtaposed against Harmann's rhythmic guitar. Harmann will play The Tractor Tavern on August 16th, in support of Jay Brannan, as well as The Doug Fir Lounge in Portland on August 14th.
Slowing Down (CD, Album).
The FB hiding spot for Daniel G. Harmann (SOLO), as well as the Trouble Starts (RIP). mp/99210f. l-for-reason.
More Daniel G. Listen to Bastion Split now. Listen to Bastion Split in full in the this site app. Play on this site. 2018 Daniel G. Harmann & Jasen Samford.
Daniel G. Harmann stops by to talk about his new album White Mountains, which will be released on April 9. We listen to two tracks of the record and talk about his time growing up in Arizona. We also talk about the new Kendrick Lamar album, hugging cats, and what it means to be a successful artist. The post Ordinary Madness DANIEL G. HARMANN appeared first on Ordinary Madness. More from Ordinary Madness. Ordinary Madness STEVEN BARKERadded 2 years ago. Ordinary Madness HANNA BROOKS OLSENadded 2 years ago. Ordinary Madness ELISSA WASHUTAadded 2 years ago.
Продавец: ООО "Харман РУС СиАйЭс". Адрес: Россия, Москва, Двинцев, 12, 1Б. ОГРН: 1117746672614
- Backing Vocals – Anika Reichert (tracks: 3), Jacob Fasel (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
- Bass – Drew Larson (tracks: 2, 4, 8), Frank Charlton (tracks: 9), Kennith Darling (tracks: 5, 10), Matt Brown (tracks: 3)
- Drums – Colin Black (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Brown
- Guitar – Daniel G. Harmann (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10), Eric Woodruff (tracks: 4), Frank Charlton (tracks: 2), Kennith Darling (tracks: 9), Matt Brown (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – Bill Nordwall (tracks: 2, 7, 10), Daniel G. Harmann (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 9)
- Mastered By – Adam Straney
- Organ – Matt Brown (tracks: 3)
- Producer, Engineer, Guitar, Vocals – Daniel G. Harmann
- Programmed By – Daniel G. Harmann (tracks: 1), Kaseyo (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Daniel G. Harmann (tracks: 1-10)