BPM Profile Pagan Moon. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Jacques Loussier. Jacques Loussier Plays Bach. Impressions on Chopin's Nocturnes.
Pagan Moon is a fusion music album recording by JACQUES LOUSSIER released in 1982 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. A1 Night Riders 4:00 A2 Furies 4:17 A3 Moonchild 3:13 A4 Invaders 3:30 B1 Phantom Lady 3:35 B2 Nocturnal Sea 4:05 B3 Enchantress 4:33 B4 The Dawn 3:40. CBS – 85859 (France). Recorded in Monte-Carlo at Studio Miraval. Thanks to snobb for the addition.
Jacques Loussier (26 October 1934 – 5 March 2019) was a French pianist and composer well known for his jazz interpretations, arranged for trio, of many of the works of Johann Sebastian Bach, such as the Goldberg Variations. The Jacques Loussier Trio, founded in 1959, played more than 3,000 concerts and sold more than 7 million recordings-mostly in the Bach series. Loussier composed film scores and a number of classical pieces, including a Mass, a ballet, and violin concertos
Loussier started piano lessons aged ten, in Angers, and after three months encountered his first . Bach – the little G-minor Prelude. It was a piece he fell in love with, he has said, and he played it 'tens, hundreds of times', sometimes adding a note, missing another, and so changing a bit the spirit of the music.
Pagan Moon/Jacques Loussier - Pagan Moon. Pagan Moon/SCANS/ - . 0. Pagan Moon/SCANS/Front. Pagan Moon/SCANS/Back+CD. Pagan Moon/Jacques Loussier - Pagan Moon. The Bach Book - 40th Anniversary Album '1999. Play Bach Aujourd'hui - Les Themes En Re '1994.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Octave Monte-Carlo
- Copyright (c) – CBS Disques
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Miraval
- Published By – Editions Soupirs
- Published By – Intersong
- Produced For – Octave Monte-Carlo
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Composed By – Jacques Loussier
- Engineer – Patrice Quef
- Lacquer Cut By – timtom*
- Percussion – Luc Heller
- Photography By – David Redfern, Pete Turner
- Piano – Jacques Loussier
- Synthesizer – Patrice Mazmanian
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM
- Price Code: CB 271
- Price Code (Circled): 57
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side A): CBS-85859-A-1 timtom ∴
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side B): CBS 85859 B 1 2
|SBP 237 867||Jacques Loussier||Pagan Moon (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 237 867||New Zealand||1982|
|85859||Jacques Loussier||Pagan Moon (LP, Album)||CBS||85859||France||1982|