Complete your Dan Nkosi record collection. Discover Dan Nkosi's full discography. Gandaganda (LP, Album). Wash' Umkhukhu (Ziyarara) (LP, Album).
Damani Nkosi is an American rapper. Nkosi has worked with well-known artists including Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, Snoop Dogg, Pusha T and Malice of Clipse. Nkosi was born in Inglewood, California. His father chose an African name for him. "Damani" means "Thoughtful" and "Nkosi" means "Chief, ruler or king". He became part of Los Angeles' hip-hop underground. Nkosi recorded his first track in 1999. In 2001, Nkosi was featured on Kurupt's album Space Boogie: Smoke Odyssey.
Africa (What You Gonna Say).
Released by Tox Music Jul 2015 12 Tracks. Woza Nkosi Album has 12 songs sung by Duduza Serenade. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Woza Nkosi songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Dan Nkosi has been played on NTS shows including The Do!! You!!! Breakfast Show w/ Charlie Bones, with Shisaboy first played on 11 November 2016. Dan Nkosi has been played on NTS shows including The Do!! You!!! Breakfast Show w/ Charlie Bones, with Shisaboy first played on 11 November 2016.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Dan Nkosi live yet! Last updated: 22 Mar 2019, 22:27 Etc/UTC. Dan Nkosi Lyrics (de). More from this Artist.
South African, b. 1980. Buthelezi (After Julia Buthelezi Nkosi), 2018. 19 7/10 19 7/10 in.
- Marketed By – Hit City Records
- Distributed By – EMI South Africa
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hit City Records
- Published By – Ganda Ganda Music
- Recorded At – Platinum Recording Studios
- Backing Vocals – Emma Nkosi, Nozizwe Mtshali, Ntombomzi Maqanda, Rosinah Masiu
- Composed By, Producer, Arranged By – Dan Nkosi
- Drum Programming, Percussion – Harari Mnyandu*
- Engineer, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Percussion – Richard Felani Gumbi*
- Guitar [Swahili] – Sandile Mkhize
- Keyboards – Mthandeni "Say Yeah" Zondi*
- Photography By – Peter Goodman
- Producer, Arranged By, Engineer, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Percussion – John Galanakis
- Vocals – Delisile Ngwenya*, Joyce Dube (tracks: A2), Tiny Dlamini