I MISS YOU (Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff) Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes ooh. ) (Oh, I) Oh, I (Oh, I) (Miss you) I miss you, baby (Miss you) (Miss you, miss you) I swear I do (Miss you) Mmm, hmm. Every since you went away I ain't been doing nothing but (Thinking, thinking) (2x) With my head in my hands (Thinking). You been away from so long and I just don't think I can carry on so I start (Drinking, drinking) (2x) Each and every night (Drinking) ah.
Andrew McLan Fraser (3 July 1952 – 16 March 2015) was an English songwriter and bass guitarist whose career lasted over forty years, and includes two spells as a member of the rock band Free, which he helped found in 1968, aged 15. Fraser was born in the Paddington area of Central London and started playing the piano at the age of five. He was trained classically until twelve, when he switched to guitar
I Miss You, I Love You Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 05:23. Los Últimos Románticos. I miss you, I love you. Прослушать Скачать 04:51. HIM. I Love You Joffa Bond - We Miss Ya? Прослушать Скачать 04:18. Прослушать Скачать 03:09.
Harry Reser & his Orch - 1925 The California Ramblers - 1925 The Happiness Boys (Billy Jones & Ernest Hare) - 1925 Paul Whiteman & His Orch. vocal: John Sperzel) - 1925 Fletcher Henderson's Southern Serenaders (vocal: Billy Jones) - 1925 Golden Gate Orch. vocal: Arthur Fields) - 1925 Tennessee Happy Boys (vocal: Arthur Hall) - 1925 The Two Gilberts - 1925 Ted Lewis & His Band (Instr. EH: One day he lost his sweetheart He looked for her in vain And now this mountain climber BOTH: He's singing this refrain.
I miss you so much honey. You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. Please come back! ♥ I’m incomplete when you’re away, but I feel more than whole when you’re here. Your love is like air. I will never stop wanting more and more, but I can’t touch it, because you’re away and I miss you so much.
1. I miss you so much that it hurts. 2. After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year. 3. There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you. 4. I close my eyes and see you there . 12. Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you and then there I am, missing you again. 13. I will not lie. The truth is that I really miss you. 14. Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it. 15. There is an empty place in my heart where you used to be.
I miss how close we were. Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you. I did three things today – miss you, miss you, and miss you. When you miss someon. s it should. Because I miss you, and my hear. t’s not stead. y soul it sings numb. Fingers are col. ike yo. our soul.
|A||–The Melody Boys||I Miss My Swiss|
|B||–Andy Fraser||Because Of You|
- Record Company – Microphone Record Company
- Distributed By – The Compo Company Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): 22022-A
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped): 22022-A 21059A 8381A 10041B 6122-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): 22022-B
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout stamped): 22022-B 6121-2 10056B 8390A