The Studs (4) – The New Studs Album. Label: Big Time Phonograph Recording Co. – BZL 224. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Marketplace 0 1 For Sale from €2. 0.
The Studs second full length album pressed on translucent Red Planet Red vinyl. Limited to 300. Includes unlimited streaming of Red Planet Rock via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days.
Skip to YouTube video. There are at least two bands named The Studs: 1) the studs were a rock band formed by 大佑 (Daisuke, formerly of 蜉蝣) and aie (formerly of deadman, a fellow indies band that disbanded in 2007) in 2007 in Japan. yukino (formerly of GULLET) and 響 (Hibiki) also joined on bass and drums, respectively.
Photos by Roxy Lee. 19 July 2015 at 11:24 ·. Public. Thanks so much to ALL of you!!!!
版公司 Einustar Records.
This album has an average beat per minute of 129 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Diamonds & Studs. BPM Profile Diamonds & Studs. Album starts at 108BPM, ends at 92BPM (-16), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Morningwood.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Diamonds & Studs" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Morningwood was an alternative rock band from New York City. Founded in 2001, it primarily consisted of Pedro Yanowitz and Chantal Claret.
The album reached number 33 on the UK Albums Chart. Since its initial release, it has been re-released by several other labels, including IRS, Alternative Tentacles, and Cleopatra. On March 25, 1980, Dead Kennedys were invited to perform at the Bay Area Music Awards in an effort to give the event some "new wave credibility", in the words of the organizers.
|A2||It's So Much Better Now|
|A4||Today I Met The Girl I'm Gonna Marry|
|A5||Take You Higher|
|B1||One Step Too Far|
|B4||It Don't Matter|
|B5||Make A Promise|
- Recorded At – Trafalgar Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Trafalgar Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Rusk Sound Studios
- Record Company – Wizard Records
- Arranged By – Rick Formosa
- Art Direction – Lorraine Hall
- Backing Vocals – Clydie King
- Bass – Greg Lyons
- Drums – Stephen Hopes
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Stephen Murphy
- Engineer – Graeme Owens*, Malcolm Devenish, Taavi Mote
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Hilton, John Sayers, Marc Piscitelli
- Guitar – Jim Kelly
- Keyboards – Terry Young
- Keyboards, Arranged By – Tony Ansell
- Mixed By, Engineer – Peter Walker
- Performer – Lance Reynolds
- Performer, Featuring – Gino Latorre
- Photography By [Back Cover] – George Sepek
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Patrick Jones Esq
- Producer, Arranged By, Cover, Design – Tony Hogarth
- Saxophone, Soloist – Col Loughnan