Hours (stylised as 'hours. is the 21st studio album by English singer David Bowie. It was released on 4 October 1999 on Virgin Records. This was Bowie's final album for the EMI sub-label. Hours was the first Bowie studio album to miss the US top 40 since his 1972 album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and peaked at number 47.
Design Concept – David Bowie. Drums – Mike Levesque, Sterling Campbell (tracks: A5, B3, B5). Engineer – Kevin Paul. Engineer – Jay Nicholas, Ryoji Hata. Guitar, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Loops, Programmed By, Drum Programming – Reeves Gabrels. Guitar – Chris Haskett (tracks: A4). Mastered By – Andy Van Dette. 른 버전(81개 중5개) 모두 보기. 카탈로그 번호. 아티스트.
Band Name David Bowie. Released date 04 October 1999. Labels Columbia Records. Produced by David Bowie. Members owning this album32.
is a music studio album recording by DAVID BOWIE (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1999 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Hours Rhino/Parlophone 2016.
Black Tie White Noise.
Loving The Alien (1983 - 1988). Beat Of Your Drum (2018). 2018 сингл Live at Hammersmith Odeon, 3rd July, 1973. Welcome To The Blackout. 2018 Live London '78. Stage (2017). I Dig Everything: The 1966 Pye Singles. Without You I'm Nothing.
Astonishingly good album. You like David Bowie? His early work was a little too jazzy for my taste, but when Hunky Dory came out in '71, I think he really came into the mainstream, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Freddie Mercury and Alice Cooper, but I think Bowie had a far more flamboyant, androgynous sense of style.
David Bowie is ranked number 6 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 259,306. Members who like this artist also like: The Beatles, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. Let's Dance by David Bowie Cassette - Modern Love, China Girl Condition: Good
|A2||Something In The Air||5:46|
|A4||If I'm Dreaming My Life||7:04|
|B1||What's Really Happening?||4:10|
|B2||The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell||4:40|
|B3||New Angels Of Promise||4:35|
- Licensed From – Virgin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Seaview, Bermuda
- Overdubbed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Overdubbed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – My Half Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Exploded View Music
- Backing Vocals – Holly Palmer (tracks: A1)
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Guitar [Electric 12-string], Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Mark Plati
- Design [Album Design & Image Manipulation] – Rex Ray
- Design Concept [Album Cover Concept] – David Bowie
- Drums – Mike Levesque, Sterling Campbell (tracks: A5, B3, B5)
- Engineer – Kevin Paul
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jay Nicholas, Ryoji Hata
- Guitar [Lead], Guitar [Rhythm], Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6-string], Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Loops [Drum Loops], Programmed By [Synthesizer], Drum Programming – Reeves Gabrels
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Chris Haskett (tracks: A4)
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dette*
- Mellotron – Mark Plati (tracks: A3)
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional], Engineer [Additional] – Mark Plati
- Percussion – Everett Bradley (tracks: A5)
- Photography By [Additional Inside Photo] – Frank W. Ockenfels*
- Photography By [Cover Photo & Inside Photos] – Tim Bret Day*
- Producer – David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
- Vocals, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar [12-string], Drum Programming [Roland 707] – David Bowie
- Written-By – Alex Grant (tracks: B1), David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
Notes℗ & © 1999 David Bowie under exclusive license to Virgin Records America, Inc.
© 1999 Virgin Records America, Inc.
For sales in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 81574 5
- Label Code: LC 03098
|7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, Ltd, Len)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||Europe||1999|
|0825646507528||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone, ISO Records||0825646507528||Europe||2016|
|MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||David Bowie||Hours... (MD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||Europe||1999|
|MOVLP1400||David Bowie||Hours... (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu)||ISO Records, Columbia, Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1400||Europe||2015|
|none||David Bowie||Hours... (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (David Bowie)||none||Unknown|