Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album0.
This album has an average beat per minute of 109 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 109/109 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). A Invenção do Dia Claro.
Some of the best songwriting from them is shown here, with some of the catchiest songs they have ever released, but the production ends up giving a sloppy feeling to the album, which is pretty normal for a debut. Still, one of my favourite national rock albums from this decade. FAV TRACKS: Teresa, Febre, Verdade, Supernova, Gazela, Sobremesa, Zécid, Raposa.
Tomás, Salvador, Francisco, Manuel and Domingos wrote the first chapter in their history in 2011 with the album Gazela - there, we found the urgency in the youthful songs and irresistible pop hymns. In 2014, they released their second album Pesar o Sol, which just came to confirm their talent and our best expectations.
2014 SME Portugal, Sociedade Unipessoal, Lda. Auto-generated by YouTube.
Members: Domingos Coimbra, Francisco Ferreira, Manuel Palha, Salvador Seabra, Tomás Wallenstein. Cuca Monga, Sony Music.
Pesar o Sol. Amor, a Nossa Vida. Listen to Gazela now. Listen to Gazela in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Portugal Sociedade Unipessoal Lda.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Portugal Sociedade Unipessoal Lda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Portugal Sociedade Unipessoal Lda.
- Bass Guitar – Domingos Coimbra
- Co-producer – Capitão Fausto, Pedro Da Rosa
- Drums – Salvador Seabra
- Guitar – Manuel Palha, Tomás Wallenstein
- Keyboards – Francisco Ferreira
- Mixed By – Nuno Roque
- Music By – Capitão Fausto
- Recorded By – Nuno Roque
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888430378223
|CH002||Capitão Fausto||Gazela (CD, Album)||Chifre||CH002||Portugal||2011|
|88985355722||Capitão Fausto||Gazela (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Music||88985355722||Portugal||2014|