2. II. Wind Corridor. 3. III. Water Diamonds. 5. V. Bear the Bee. Christopher Schmitz. 8. Hexachord Fantasy. 10. Rhapsody for Violin and Piano. 11. Big Changes Ahead. blue highlight denotes track pick.
5 Miniatures: No. 2. Wind Corridor - Christopher Schmitz, Monty Cole, Marcus Reddick. 5 Miniatures: No. Water Diamonds - Christopher Schmitz, Monty Cole, Marcus Reddick. 4. Night Tower - Christopher Schmitz, Monty Cole, Marcus Reddick. Bear the Bee - Christopher Schmitz, Monty Cole, Marcus Reddick. Listen to ACE Composers: 21st Century Chamber Music by Alan, Christopher & Eric Schmitz now. Listen to ACE Composers: 21st Century Chamber Music by Alan, Christopher & Eric Schmitz in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
By Alan Schmitz; Christopher Schmitz; Eric Schmitz. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (N. R7928). Item Number: N. R7928. Alan Schmitz's Brass Trio features a ternary structure distinguished by the presence and absence of what he describes as 'exordium' (the technique of instruments sharing one note and then gradually spreading it outward).
21st-century classical music is art music, in the contemporary classical tradition, that has been produced since the year 2000. Some elements of the previous century have been retained, including postmodernism, polystylism and eclecticism, which seek to incorporate elements of all styles of music irrespective of whether these are "classical" or not-these efforts represent a slackening differentiation between the various musical genres.
Ace Composers: 21st Century Chamber Music by Alan, Christopher, and Eric Schmitz. Liner Notes, Composer, Session Producer Lyric Images: Guitar. By Alan Schmitz - Todd Seelye, Randy Hogancamp, Robin Guy, Jack Graham, Randy Grabowski, Tom Barry, Julia Bullard Trahan, Rebecca Burkhardt, Tom. Lyric Images: Guitar Music by Alan Schmitz Various Composers par Todd Seelye to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz.
Stephan Schmitz Illustration. Represented internationally by folioart.
|5||Bear The Bee|
|10||Rhapsody for Violin and Piano|
|11||Big Changes Ahead|
|13||The Playful Lark|
- A&R – Alex Bourne
- Engineer – Ian Altman (tracks: 13), James Edel (tracks: 8), Kent Smith (tracks: 11), Nate Hunter, Rob Evans (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,10), Tom Barry (tracks: 6), Travis Huisman (tracks: 12)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Robert Blackburn (tracks: 7,9)
- Executive Producer – Bob Lord
- Mastered By – Shaun Michaud
- Producer – Alan Schmitz (tracks: 6), Christopher Schmitz (tracks: 13), David Gompper (tracks: 8), Eric Schmitz (tracks: 7,9,11), Steve Moretti (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 636160195227