Sounds Incorporated, first recorded as Sounds In. was a British instrumental pop group which recorded extensively in the 1960s. Sounds Incorporated formed in early 1961, in Dartford, Kent, and gained a reputation in nearby South London for the fullness of their saxophone-led instrumental sound.
Complete your Sounds Incorporated collection. Rinky Dink, Sounds Incorporated 2:00. Sounds Incorporated - William Tell 2:58.
Sounds Incorporated had shortened their name to "Sounds Inc" by 1967 and Cameron, Holmes and West also featured as the saxophone section on the track "Good Morning Good Morning" for The Beatles' album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". The group then left EMI and recorded the single "How Do You Feel", featuring vocals for the first time, on the Polydor label. Sounds Incorporated began to disintegrate when Newman departed, performing at one point with the Jeff Beck Group, and with Cameron leaving to follow a career in A&R
Shop 20 records for sale for album Sounds incorporated by Sounds Incorporated on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Sounds incorporated sounds incorporated.
Sounds Incorporated were formed in 1961 in Kent. They initially made their reputation backing-up visiting American singers such as Little Richard. A widely respected band, they were another of the artists/groups signed by Brian Epstein, and they cropped up everywhere in the mid-sixties, touring and recording in their own right, working as session men, and backing-up solo singers on nationwide tours.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written By – Stanford
Written By – Elmes-Newman-Gillard-Thomas-Glyde-Holmes
Written By – Clowney
|A4||My Little Red Book
Written By – Bacharach-David
|A5||Hall Of The Mountain King
Arranged By – Sounds Inc.*
|A6||One Mint Julep
Written-By – Toombs*
Written-By – The Mar-Keys
Written By – Robinson
Written By – Sarkey
Written By – Elms
Written By – Holmes
Written-By – Leiber*, Spector*
Written By – Loudermilk
|B4||If We Lived On Top Of A Mountain
Written By – Reed-Mason
|B5||The Old And The New
Written By – Randazzo-Stallman
|B6||Grab This Thing
Written By – Cropper-Isbell
Written By – Cameron
|B8||I'm Comin' Through
Written By – Preston
Written By – Paul-Crosby
|B10||I'm In Love Again
Written By – Domino-Bartholomew
- Published By – Trelion Music Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music Ltd.
- Published By – United Artists Ltd.
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music
- Published By – Ivy Music Ltd.
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Ltd.
- Published By – Donna Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Morris Ltd.
- Published By – Shapiro Bernstein Ltd.
- Published By – Greene Music Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Bluebird Music
- Licensed From – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – See For Miles Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charly Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – MPO
- Compiled By – Colin Miles
- Liner Notes – Davy Peckett
- Mastered By [Cutting Engineer] – Harry Moss
- Producer – John Burgess
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): CM 116/A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): CM 116/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): CM-116-A-1 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): CM-116-B-1 MPO
|SEECD 371||Sounds Incorporated||Sounds Incorporated (CD, Comp)||See For Miles Records Ltd.||SEECD 371||UK||1993|