Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra. Hair Goes Latin (LP, Album).
Twist Goes Latin, Japan Goes Latin, now "Hair" Goes Latin. Naturally, on an album of this sort, the cuts are only going to be as appealing as they are generally in other versions of Hair. The killer track is "Be In (Hare Krishna)," which is superior to the duet with Caterina Valente. Aquarius," "Let the Sun Shine In," and the title track also sail out of the easy-listening doldrums. But the best thing about "Hair" Goes Latin - after the title and "Be In" - is the ridiculous jacket photo of hippies in Mexican togs
Edmundo Ros OBE FRAM (7 December 1910 – 21 October 2011), born Edmund William Ross, was a Trinidadian- Venezuelan musician, vocalist, arranger and bandleader who made his career in Britain. He directed a highly popular Latin American orchestra, had an extensive recording career and owned one of London's leading nightclubs. Edmund William Ross was born in Port of Spain, Trinidad.
Edmundo Ross & His Orchestra. In a Little Spanish Town. Classic Latin Melodies. More Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra. Listen to Hair Goes Latin now. Listen to Hair Goes Latin in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Artist: Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra. Album: Hair Goes Latin. Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra - Tequila Caribbean Ros, 1974 02:29. Artist: Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra.
Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Chuck Rio Feat. Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra Lyrics.
|A1||Good Morning Starshine||1:35|
|A2||Ain't Got No||2:23|
|A3||I Got Life||1:59|
|A4||Where Do I Go?||2:24|
|A5||Hare Krishna (Be In)||2:49|
|B2||Easy To Be Hard||2:00|
|B5||Let The Sunshine In||2:17|
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Arranged By – Roland Shaw
- Artwork By [Design] – Marvin Edson Associates
- Engineer – Arthur Bannister
- Photography [Front & Rear Photo] – Photo Media, Ltd.
- Producer – Raymond Richardson*
- Written-By – MacDermot*, Ragni*, Rado*
NotesLabel Variation: No "Made In England" text, matrix underneath artist name, string of text around edge of label on bottom half of label
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A, Matrix): ZAL 9151
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B, Matrix): ZAL 9152
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Stamped): ZAL 9151-1A [etching] 2 A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched): 2 T x
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Stamped): ZAL 9152-1A [etching] 2 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched): 1 T
|PFS 4178, PFS.4178||Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra*||Hair Goes Latin (LP, Album)||Decca, Decca||PFS 4178, PFS.4178||UK & Europe||1970|
|SLK 16866-P||Edmundo Ros||Haare - Edmundo Ros Goes Hair (LP, Album)||Decca||SLK 16866-P||Germany||1970|
|SP 44134||Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra*||Hair Goes Latin (LP, Album)||London Records||SP 44134||UK||1970|
|PFS 4178, PFS.4178||Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra*||Hair Goes Latin (LP, Album)||Decca, Decca||PFS 4178, PFS.4178||France||1970|
|PFS 334178||Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra*||Hair Goes Latin (LP, Album)||Decca||PFS 334178||UK||1970|