Party Fears Two" is a 1982 single by Scottish band Associates, released from their second studio (and third album in total) Sulk. The song was written in 1979, around a piano riff, and Alan Rankine and Billy Mackenzie initially rejected it. Rankine stated: "This was the tail-end of punk and it was too tuneful, too pretty. It wasn't hip at that time
Charted: 9. Get the Sheet Music License This Song. The bulk of the song was written in 1977, but The Associates didn't think the world was ready to hear the art pop tune in an era where punk and new wave ruled. t Alan Rankine recalled to Uncut in 2016: "We knew we couldn't use it in '77. Nor '78.
Title: Party Fears Two. Download original 320Kbps, 1. 1 Mb, 05:35. Artist: The Associates. Genre: Pop. Money online! Converting/Cutting. Download for free and listen to The Associates - Party Fears Two. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org T The Associates.
Artist: The Associates Song: "Party Fears Two" Album: Sulk (1982). CHORUS: E G And what if this party fears two? E A The alcohol loves you while turning you blue B C View it from here. B C From closer to near. Awake me. INTERLUDE: G D Am F C Am D. VERSE II: G Don't turn around. Em I won't have to look at you.
Print and download Party Fears Two sheet music by The Associates. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in G Major. SKU: MN0117233 . n n J J J J J J j j · · · ú ú ú ú ú ú w. w w w w : .. % q 128 o o o G o x x D o o x Am x x F o o x C o o x Am o x x D o x x D 1. I’ll have a (. (. round, o o o G show still, - er and I and then won’ t you. phone have say I my to o o o o Em look dress broth at - er you. too up. well.
Billy Mackenzie Associates Party Fears Two Live Glasgow Pavilion 11/3/85. The Associates - I Never Will (Party Fears Two Mark 1). Extract Chords.
Текст песни The Associates – "Party Fears Two". Party Fears Two' by Heaven 17 live at the O2 Academy Liverpool 23rd Oct 2012. Associates - part fears two (12 inch).
|A||Party Fears Two|
|B||Its Better This Way|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Associates
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Associates
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Published By – APB Music Co. Ltd.
- Pressed By – WEA Records Pressing Plant, West Drayton
- Lacquer Cut By – Arun*
- Producer – Hedges*, Associates*
- Written-By – Rankine*, MacKenzie*
© 1982 An Associates recording.
℗© Associates/Beggars Banquet 1982
Note: This version with APB Music credited on both sides.
There is another version which credits the B-side publisher to Sparta Florida Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): ASC 1 (A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): ASC 1 (B)
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1, A-side runout, etched): ASC-1-A-1 ARUN W W1
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1, B-side runout, etched): ASC-1-B-1 W W6
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2, A-side runout, etched): ASC-I-A-I ARUN- W W I 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2, B-side runout, etched): ASC-I-B-I W W-4
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3, A-side runout, etched): ASC-I-A-I ARUN- W W34
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3, B-side runout, etched): ASC-I-B-I W W-38
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4, A-side runout, etched): ASC-1-A-1 ARUN 3 W W - 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4, B-side runout, etched): ASC-1-B-1 3 W W - 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5, A-side runout, etched): ASC-1-A-1 ARUN 3 W W -29
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5, B-side runout, etched): ASC-1-B-1 3 W W - 25
|asc 1||Associates*||Party Fears Two (7", Single)||Associates||asc 1||UK||1982|
|asc1t, ASC 1 T||Associates*||Party Fears Two (12")||Associates, Associates||asc1t, ASC 1 T||UK||1982|
|asc 1||Associates*||Party Fears Two (7", Single, Jukebox)||Associates||asc 1||UK||1982|
|WEA 18.967||Associates*||Party Fears Two (7")||WEA||WEA 18.967||Netherlands||1982|
|ASC 1||The Associates||Party Fears Two (7", Single)||Beggars Banquet||ASC 1||Ireland||1982|