Some copies include a digital download. Let Me Come Over: Mixed at Soundtracks. Additional mixing at Carriage House. Recorded at Dreamland and Fort Apache. Live From London ULU 1992: Mixed at Q Division Studios.
This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 86/180 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 132BPM, ends at 94BPM (-38), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Buffalo Tom. Quiet and Peace.
The live album, recorded in 1992 just prior to the Let Me Come Over’s release at Universey of Londion Union, is the band’s first ever live release.
Buffalo Tom prep ‘Quiet and Peace’ (first LP in 7 years), announce NYC & LA shows. View All. Big Red Letter Day. Skins.
Artist: Buffalo Tom Genre: Rock Release Date: 05/19/2017 Label: Beggars Banquet Catalog Number: BBCD2145 Recording: Studio Length: 01:59:50 Format: CD Note: 2C. Buffalo Tom: Producer John Goodman: Band Photography Paul Q. Kolderie: Producer, Additional Mixing Sean Slade: Additional Music, Producer Bill Janovitz: Guitar, Vocals Ron Saint Germain: Mixing Chris Colbourn: Bass, Vocals Michael O'Brien: Cover Photo. Dig-Deeper.
Big Red Letter Day 1993. Comprising guitarist/vocalist Bill Janovitz, bassist/vocalist Chris Colbourn, and drummer Tom Maginnis, Buffalo Tom began to develop their own style with their second album, 1990's Birdbrain, which featured a noticeable improvement in songwriting. In 1992, Buffalo Tom released Let Me Come Over, a gritty set of driving rock and achingly melancholy ballads; several of its tracks became alternative radio staples, including the gorgeous ballad "Taillights Fade. Despite an increased amount of critical praise and some radio airplay, the album didn't sell.
|Let Me Come Over|
|A3||Mountains Of Your Head|
|B2||I'm Not There|
|Live From London ULU 1992|
|C4||I'm Not There|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Published By – Scrawny Music
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Recorded At – Dreamland Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – University Of London Union
- Mixed At – Q Division Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Bob Hamilton
- Liner Notes – John E. Dugan*
- Mixed By – Patrick DiCenso (tracks: C1 to D5), Ron Saint Germain* (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Mixed By [Additional] – Paul* (tracks: A1 to B6), Sean* (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – John Goodman
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Michael O'Brien
- Producer – Buffalo Tom, Paul Kolderie* (tracks: A1 to B6), Sean Slade (tracks: A1 to B6)
- Recorded By – Fleetwood Mobile (tracks: C1 to D5), Tim Summerhayes (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Songwriter [Songs By, Buffalo Tom:] – Bill Janovitz, Chris Colbourn, Tom Maginnis
- Songwriter [Songs By] – Buffalo Tom
NotesLet Me Come Over:
Mixed at Soundtracks.
Additional mixing at Carriage House.
Recorded at Dreamland and Fort Apache.
Includes bonus LP "Live From London ULU 1992"
Mixed at Q Division Studios.
Special thanks to Ed Valauskas.
Includes a coupon to download the album and the full live show as 320 kbps MP3s.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 07618 21451 7
|SITU 36 CD||Buffalo Tom||Let Me Come Over (CD, Album)||Situation Two||SITU 36 CD||UK||1992|
|MOVLP316||Buffalo Tom||Let Me Come Over (LP, Album, RE)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP316||Netherlands||2011|
|SITC 36||Buffalo Tom||Let Me Come Over (Cass, Album)||Situation Two||SITC 36||UK||1992|
|SPV 006-05081||Buffalo Tom||Let Me Come Over (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet Germany||SPV 006-05081||Germany||1992|
|30974||Buffalo Tom||Let Me Come Over (CD, Album)||Situation Two||30974||France||1992|