The original Age to Age version is primarily performed on piano, with harp and string accompaniment. Drums do not appear in this version until the climactic third chorus. This is the version used on most compilations. Grant also incorporated a portion of the song (similar to the Age to Age rendition, but slightly more uptempo) into her Ageless Medley promo release. The medley was named for the Age to Age album, which in turn took its name from the lyrics of "El Shaddai".
A Christmas Album is the seventh album and first Christmas album by Christian music singer Amy Grant. The album was recorded in nine studios in mid-1983 and was released later that same year
Age To Age (LP, Album). Amy Grant Productions, EMI, Sparrow Records. 0946 3 96790 2 7. USA & Canada.
Album · 1981 · 10 Songs. 1982, 2007 Amy Grant Productions under exclusive license to Sparrow Records. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by EMI Christian Music Group.
Age to Age is the fourth studio album, and sixth album by Christian music singer Amy Grant, released in 1982 on Myrrh Records. Age to Age was Amy Grant's breakthrough album, finally earning her serious recognition within the burgeoning Contemporary Christian music community as it ushered her into stardom, and also contributed to the creation of the mold for the modern Contemporary Christian music star.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 79/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Age to Age. Album starts at 147BPM, ends at 84BPM (-63), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Amy Grant.
|A1||In A Little While||4:20|
|A2||I Have Decided||3:13|
|A3||I Love A Lonely Day||4:03|
|A4||Don't Run Away||3:33|
|B1||Sing Your Praise To The Lord||3:12|
|B3||Raining On The Inside||4:10|
|B4||Got To Let It Go||4:00|
|B5||Arms Of Love||3:10|
- Record Company – Myrrh Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Word, Inc.
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Alan Moore (tracks: A5, B4)
- Bass – Mike Brignardello
- Drums – Paul Leim
- Executive-Producer – Dan Harrell, Michael Blanton
- Guitar – John Goin*
- Harp – Cindy Reynolds
- Keyboards – Michael W. Smith, Shane Keister
- Percussion – Farrell Morris, Terry McMillan
- Producer – Brown Bannister
- Saxophone – Dennis Solee*, Gene Meros
- Strings – Shelly Kurland Strings*
- Vocals – Alan Moore , Denny Henson, Diana Dewitt, Donna Sheridon*, Gary Chapman, Gary Pigg, Jackie Cusic, Kathy Troccoli, Lori Brooks, Pam Mark Hall, Phil Forrest*
- Woodwind – Bobby Taylor
℗ & © 1982 Word, Incorporated
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): MSB 1-6697
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): MSB 2-6697
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A): MSB-6697-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B): MSB-6697-B RE-1
|0946 3 96790 2 7||Amy Grant||Age To Age (CD, Album, Club, RM)||Amy Grant Productions, EMI, Sparrow Records||0946 3 96790 2 7||USA & Canada||2007|
|BPI204||Amy Grant||Age To Age (LP, Album, RE)||Myrrh, Bompastor||BPI204||Brazil||1987|
|O7863-66255-2||Amy Grant||Age To Age (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||O7863-66255-2||US||1993|
|0946 3 96790 2 7||Amy Grant||Age To Age (HDCD, Album, RE, RM)||Amy Grant Productions, EMI, Sparrow Records||0946 3 96790 2 7||USA & Canada||2007|
|MYR 1124||Amy Grant||Age To Age (LP, Album)||Myrrh||MYR 1124||UK||1982|