To the Max is a 1982 album released by R&B band Con Funk Shun. Ms. Got-The-Body – 3:51. Let's Ride And Slide – 4:30. You Are The One – 3:38. Take It To The Max – 5:01. Ain't Nobody Baby – 5:32. Michael Vernon Cooper – lead and rhythm Guitar, vocals. Karl Fuller – trumpet, Flugelhorn, percussion, vocals. Paul Harrell – saxophone, Flute, percussion, vocals. Cedric A Martin – bass guitar, vocals.
To the Max is a 1982 album released by Vallejo, California R&B/soul band Con Funk Shun. This album included several of the band's early 1980s hits, such as "Ain't Nobody Baby" and "Ms. Got-the-Body Contents.
The Memphis Sessions by Con Funk Shun. Burnin’ Love by Con Funk Shun. Con Funk Shun by Con Funk Shun. Touch by Con Funk Shun. Live For Ya A by Con Funk Shun. 6. Take It To The Max. 8. Ain’t Nobody Baby. More albums from Con Funk Shun: Spirit Of Love by Con Funk Shun. Fever by Con Funk Shun. Candy by Con Funk Shun. The Memphis Sessions by Con Funk Shun.
1982 studio album by Con Funk ShunTo the MaxStudio . This article is about the album by Con Funk Shun. For the album by Max Roach, see To the Max! 1982 studio album by Con Funk Shun. To the Max. Studio album by. Con Funk Shun.
Album by Con Funk Shun. Let's Ride And Slide. You Are The One. Love's Train.
To the Max Tracklist. 1. Got-The-Body Lyrics. 2. Let's Ride and Slide Lyrics.
Aside from the aforementioned, the remainder of the album seems more experimental; however, Con Funk Shun maintains a high standard of musical quality.
All information of this Soul or Funk Album Like fragments, covers, tracks. Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections.
|A2||Let's Ride And Slide||4:30|
|A4||Hide And Freak||4:23|
|A5||You Are The One||3:38|
|B1||Take It To The Max||5:01|
|B3||Ain't Nobody Baby||5:32|
- Bass, Vocals – Cedric A. Martin*
- Co-producer – Gorden De Witty* (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4)
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Louis A. McCall
- Engineer – Greg Blockman, Ken Kessie, Richard Greene
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Michael Vernon Cooper*
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Piano, Clarinet, Organ, Synthesizer, Vocals – Danny A. Thomas*
- Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Vocals – Paul Harrell
- Trombone, Rhythm Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Felton Pilate*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Percussion, Vocals – Karl Fuller
Notesblack label pressing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D - <--> SRM-1-4067-AS REV.
|SRM-1-4067, 6337 258||Con Funk Shun||To The Max (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||SRM-1-4067, 6337 258||US||1982|
|MCR-4-1-4067||Con Funk Shun||To The Max (Cass, Album)||Mercury||MCR-4-1-4067||US||1982|
|25PP-76, SRM-1-406785||Con Funk Shun||To The Max (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||25PP-76, SRM-1-406785||Japan||1982|
|0060 574||Con Funk Shun||To The Max (LP, Album)||Metronome||0060 574||Germany||1982|
|SRM-1-4067||Con Funk Shun||To The Max (LP, Album, TP)||Mercury||SRM-1-4067||US||1982|