The Enid - An Alternative History Volume Two (LP, Comp, Ltd). Not On Label (The Enid Self-released). 버전 판매. Afro Celt Sound System. Dark Moon, High Tide (Including Farewell To Eireann) 및 4개 . fro Celt Sound System - Volume 1 Sound Magic (Album). Afro Celt Sound System - Volume 2: Release (Album). Real World Records, Virgin.
An Alternative History Volume 2 is a music boxset/compilation recording by THE ENID (Symphonic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1998 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. The second in a series of fan club releases from The Enid which included unreleased tracks, out takes, new live versions of classical tracks as well as unheard material from the band. The material on this release included compositions from the years 1975 - 1979. The first set of recordings come from 1975 rough mixes at Sarm Studios.
Album Name An Alternative History Vo. (1975 – 1979). Data de aparición 1998. Estilo MusicalSymphonic Prog. Miembros poseen este álbum0. Other productions from The Enid. Journey’s End. Tears of the Sun.
Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. An Alternative History Volume 1 & 2 CD1 2007.
The band produced a self-titled mini-album in 1984 featuring Enid-style instrumentals based on six signs of the zodiac: "Aries", "Taurus", "Gemini", "Cancer", "Leo", and "Virgo". The album was released on CD on the American label Kinetic Discs in 1992. The CD added two short bonus tracks, "Branislana" and "And So to Sleep", which were, if anything, even more heavily influenced by The Enid.
Release source: CD. Year: 2007. Discount: 20%. 00:00. Discography of The Enid.
|A1||These Golden Earrings - (1977 Ureleased Version)|
|A2||Jig Fugue - (1977 Demo)|
|A3||Skye Boat Song - (1977 B-Side To PYE Single)|
|A4||Hyperion Revisited - (Exerpts From 1973 LP)|
|A5||665 The Great Bean - (1980 Single)|
|B||Fand - (1977 Rough Mix)|
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Recorded At – The Lodge
- Recorded At – Sarm East Studios
- Bass – Martin Russell (tracks: A5), Terry Pack (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B)
- Drums – Chris North (tracks: A5), Dave Storey (tracks: A1, A2, A3, B)
- Guitar – James Honeyman-Scott (tracks: A4)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Francis Lickerish (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A5, B), Steve Stewart* (tracks: A1 A2, A3, A5, B)
- Keyboards – Charlie Elston (tracks: A1, B), Robert John Godfrey, William Gilmour (tracks: A2, A3)
- Percussion – Tristan Fry (tracks: A4)
- Written-By – J S Bach* (tracks: A2)
NotesPressed on pink vinyl.
Limited to 1000 numbered copies. "Hyperion Revisited" is the song "Mountains".
Some copies were signed by Robert John Godfrey in a white square box .
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AHOE 2 A 1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SEE YOU IN COURT B.J.H A WEEK TODAY 11.7.94
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): A PORKY PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AHOE 2 B 1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PORKY