String Quartet No. 8 in E major, B. 57 (O. 0). Chilingirian Quartet. 3. Allegro scherzando. 4. Finale, Allegro con brio. String Quartet No. 9 in D minor, B. 75 (O. 4) (once listed as Op. 43). 5.
Chilingirian Quartet. Ensemble, Primary Artist.
Dvořák, Chilingirian Quartet - String Quartets Opp. 80 & 34 (CD, Album). Dvořák - Chilingirian Quartet With Duncan McTier - String Quartet Op. 106, Quartet Movement, 2 Waltzes (CD, Album).
Album · 1997 · 13 Songs. 2 in D Major. By Alexander Borodin - Chilingirian Quartet. 1. 2: I. Allegro moderato. 2. 2: II. Scherzo. 2: III. Notturno. 2: IV. Finale. 12 in F Major, Op. 96 "American". By Antonín Dvořák - Chilingirian Quartet. 8 in C Minor, Op. 110. By Dmitri Shostakovich - Chilingirian Quartet.
The String Quartet in F major, Op. 96, nicknamed the American Quartet, is the 12th string quartet composed by Antonín Dvořák. It was written in 1893, during Dvořák's time in the United States. The quartet is one of the most popular in the chamber music repertoire. Dvořák composed the quartet in 1893 during a summer vacation from his position as director (1892–1895) of the National Conservatory in New York City.
Chilingirian String Quartet. highly accomplished musicians who blend four distinct voices into a single extraordinary sound. String Quintets are divided into two principal types. This is the first of three concerts by the renowned Chilingirian Quartet to survey all six Mozart String Quintets. April 24 ·. Chilingirian Quartet Summer School West Dean 2018 Chilingirian String Quartet.
Strijkkwartet nr. 9; String Quartet No. 9; Quatuor à cordes nº 9 de Dvořák; 9. Streichquartett. Streichquartett Nr. 9; Streichquartett d-Moll; String Quartet in D minor. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. String Sextet, O. 8 in A major, O. 8/B. php?title String Quartet No. 34 (Dvořák, Antonín)&oldid 2794976.
Antonín (Leopold) Dvořák Composer. String Quartet N. 3 in G, O. 06 Work. Pacifica Quartet String Quartet. llegro moderato. 106, Quartet Movement in F Major & 2 Waltzes from Op. 54. Chilingirian String Quartet, The. Dvorak: String Quintet, Op. 97 & String Sextet, Op. 48. Jerusalem Quartet. Brahms: Piano Quintet, O. 4; Schumann: String Quartet, O. 1 N. The Soviet Experience: The Complete String Quartets by Dmitri Shostakovich. Naxos featured album.
|String Quartet No.8 In E Major Op.80||(25:57)|
|2||II. Andante Con Moto||5:28|
|3||III. Allegro Scherzando||4:09|
|4||IV. Finale. Allegro Con Brio||7:27|
|String Quartet No.9 In D Minor Op.34||(27:37)|
|6||II. Alla Polka. Allegretto Scherzando||6:26|
|8||IV. Finale. Poco Allegro||4:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Simon Cargill
- Record Company – Chandos Records Ltd
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Recorded At – Cambridge University Faculty Of Music, Cambridge, England
- Art Direction – Vicky Langdale
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Penny Olymbios
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Andrew Hallifax
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Trygg Tryggvason*
- Liner Notes – Simon Cargill
- Liner Notes [German & French Translations] – Lesley Bernstein Translation Services, London
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – Archiv Für Kunst Und Geschichte, Berlin*
- Photography By [The Chilingirian Quartet] – Hanya Chlala
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Tim Oldham
NotesTT = 53:39
A Chandos Digital Recording
Recorded in the Faculty of Music Concert Hall, University of Cambridge, 8-10 October 1989
Liner notes © 1989 Simon Cargill
℗ 1989 Chandos Records Ltd.
© 1989 Chandos Records Ltd.
Made in Austria
Printed in England
Chandos Records Ltd, Colchester, England
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 12-page booklet with notes in English, German and French.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 95115 87552 0
- Matrix / Runout: DADC AUSTRIA CHAN-8755 12 A1
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Other (Chandos Cassette Release Catalog Number): ABTD 1394