Kann Flash Gordon die Gefahren abwenden, die Barin, Aura und ihrem Sohn Alan drohen? LESS.
Flash Gordon is the hero of a space opera adventure comic strip created by and originally drawn by Alex Raymond. First published January 7, 1934, the strip was inspired by, and created to compete with, the already established Buck Rogers adventure strip. The Flash Gordon comic strip has been translated into a wide variety of media, including motion pictures, television, and animated series.
Alex Raymond, Flash Gordon Sunday strip, 1940. Fabian Tuñon Benzo added 12 photos to the album: The Mistiks of Venus (1955) in MAC RABOY FAN GROUP.
Brilliantly illustrated by the legendary Alex Raymond, Flash Gordon epitomizes the golden age of the newspaper comic strip. Volume 4 collects strips from 1938 to 1940, continuing the saga of Flash, Dale, and Ming on the planet Mongo. The third serial, FLASH GORDON CONQUERS THE UNIVERSE, debuted in 1940 and took some elements from the 1939 strips reprinted here. Ronal, Queen Fria and the ice kingdom of Frigia all feature in the 1940 serial. Back to the strip: The supporting cast have undergone some changes.
Published June 2006 by Checker Book Publishing Group. Internet Archive Wishlist.
Alex Raymond's masterful artwork and story telling create a world that has enchanted imaginations for decades. The third volume chronologically reprinting the vintage strip Flash Gordon shows illustrator Raymond coming into his own, perfecting the lush, romantic style that would make him a major influence on future generations of comics artists. The story line is space opera at its most primitive. In these 1936-38 episodes, the rocket carrying Flash; his girlfriend, Dale Arden; and their scientist friend Dr. Zarkoff is shot down by the forces of their archfoe, Ming the Merciless, emperor of the planet Mongo.
|A||Sieg Über Tödliche Gefahren (Teil 1)|
|B||Sieg Über Tödliche Gefahren (Teil 2)|
- Made By – Miller International Schallplatten GmbH
- Copyright (c) – King Features Syndicate
- Copyright (c) – Bulls
- Directed By [Regie] – Heikedine Körting
- Music By [Titellied] – B. May*
- Music By, Effects – Bert Brac, Betty George
- Narrator – Horst Frank
- Supervised By [Künstlerische Gesamtleitung] – Dr. Beurmann*
- Voice Actor [1. Spion] – Andreas von der Meden
- Voice Actor [2. Spion] – Edgar Ott
- Voice Actor [Aura] – Brigitte Kollecker
- Voice Actor [Captain Solas] – Hans Daniel
- Voice Actor [Captain Turan] – Karl Walter Diess
- Voice Actor [Dale] – Heidi Schaffrath
- Voice Actor [Flash Gordon] – Lutz Mackensy
- Voice Actor [Lapell] – Volker Bogdan
- Voice Actor [Lingan] – Gernot Endemann
- Voice Actor [Magier] – F.J. Steffens*
- Voice Actor [Ming] – Jürgen Thormann
- Voice Actor [Prinz Barin] – Wolfgang Draeger
- Voice Actor [Prinzessin Carmen] – Elke Reissert
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0967
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped): Ⓟ1982 115 711.6 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped): Ⓟ1982 115 711.6 B-1
|515 711.0||Alex Raymond||Flash Gordon 4 - Sieg über Tödliche Gefahren (Cass)||Europa||515 711.0||Germany||1981|