Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Wire. Pink Flag (LP, Album, Gre). Harvest, Harvest, Harvest. SHSP 4076, 0C 062-06 564, SHSP 4076(I).
Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Wire. Pink Flag (CD, Album, RE, RM). Harvest, Harvest, Pinkflag, Pinkflag. 098 2 2, 07243 4 73198 2 2.
Pink Flag is the debut studio album by English band Wire. It was released in November 1977, through Harvest Records.
Wire immediately left the crunch of Pink Flag behind on Chairs Missing, 1978's great leap into even artier weirdness and Brian Eno-inspired ambient experiments. The funny thing is that, though a fairly major departure for the band, the album cloaks its curveball up front, beginning as Pink Flag did: With bassist Graham Lewis's nakedly produced pulse being attacked by guitars
Chairs Missing is the second studio album by English rock band Wire. It was released in August 1978. The album peaked at number 48 in the UK Albums Chart.
The album Pink Flag by Wire is an enigma. It was made in 1977 when punk was just starting to explore the airwaves, yet it sounds nothing like the material being made by it's punk brethren. Yes, this is a punk album, but not as you know it. Yes, it has the short, blazing songs, but there are also slow, angular breaks. Enough of the babble, let's talk about the album shall we". Pink Flag is an album truly ahead of it's time. The album starts of with Reuters, a song made up of echoed bass and droning, yet layered guitars
Album Name Pink Flag. Released date November 1977. Music StylePost-punk. Members owning this album6. 2. Field Day for the Sundays. 3. Three Girl Rhumba.
Album · 1977 · 21 Songs. Pink Flag (2006 Remastered Version). 11. The Commercial (2006 Remastered Version). 12. Straight Line (2006 Remastered Version).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Field Day For The Sundays|
|A3||Three Girl Rhumba|
|A4||Ex Lion Tamer|
|A6||Start To Move|
|A8||It's So Obvious|
|B3||106 Beats That|
Flute – Kate Lukas
Backing Vocals – Dave Oberlé
|B8||Different To Me
Composed By – Annette Green
|B10||Feeling Called Love|
|B11||1 2 X U|
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Art Direction – David Dragon*
- Bass – Lewis*
- Composed By – B. Gilbert* (tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11), C. Newman* (tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11), G. Lewis* (tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11), R. Gotobed* (tracks: A1 to B7, B9 to B11)
- Drums – Robert Gotobed
- Engineer – Paul Hardiman
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ken Thomas
- Guitar – B. C. Gilbert*
- Mastered By – Blair*
- Photography By [Colin] – Richard Bray
- Photography By [Front Cover, Robert Gotobed, B. C. Gilbert] – Annette Green
- Photography By [Lewis] – Lynda House
- Producer – Mike Thorne
- Sleeve [Sleeve Concept] – B. C. Gilbert*, Lewis*
- Vocals – Colin*
NotesBlack Harvest labels. Issued with laminated cover (1st press is matte) and black & white, die cut card inner-sleeve with printed lyrics.
This edition is almost identical to Pink Flag, but without a barcode.
A1 to A4, A6 to B10 Published by Carlin Music Corp.
A5, B11 Published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - label): SHSP 4076A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - label): SHSP 4076B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped, BLAIR etched; variant 1): SHSP 4076 A-4 BLAIR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped; variant 1): SHSP 4076 B-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped, BLAIR etched; variant 2): SHSP 4076 A-4 X 8 BLAIR 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped; variant 2): SHSP 4076 B-3 X C 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - stamped; variant 3): SHSP 4076 A-5C-1-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - stamped; variant 3): SHSP 4076 B-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched; variant 4): 7243 8 2984 6 2 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched; variant 4): 7243 8 2984 6 2 B
- Other: 7711 RS
|SHSP 4076, 0C 062-06 564, SHSP 4076(I)||Wire||Pink Flag (LP, Album, Gre)||Harvest, Harvest, Harvest||SHSP 4076, 0C 062-06 564, SHSP 4076(I)||UK||1977|
|07243 473198 2 2||Wire||Pink Flag (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone||07243 473198 2 2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|4M508||Wire||Pink Flag (LP, Album, RE)||4 Men With Beards||4M508||US||2006|
|CD HAR 1||Wire||Pink Flag (CD, Album, RE)||Harvest||CD HAR 1||UK||1987|
|TCSHSP 4076||Wire||Pink Flag (Cass, Album)||Harvest||TCSHSP 4076||New Zealand||1979|