The Official Robin Crutchfield Artist Page. Crutchfield resumed Dark Day as a solo act in the late 1990s, returning to a familiar electronic sound but with a noticeable natural progression . Exterminating Angel, 1980 – Lust/Unlust Music. Trapped" b/w "The Exterminations 1–6", 1981 – Lust/Unlust Music. Window, 1982 – Plexus USA. Darkest Before Dawn, 1989 – Nigh Eve Productions. Dark Day Collected: 1978–1982, 1998 – Daft Records. Strange Clockwork, 1999 – Self-released. Loon, 2000 - Self-released.
Crutchfield's Dark Day – Exterminating Angel. Label: Dark Entries – DE-025. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Test Pressings Fundraiser - DE-025 Dark Day - Exterminating Angel LP. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
Crutchfield's Dark Day - Exterminating Angel. Various - Utreg Punx.
Crutchfield's Dark Day Radio, free! Stream songs by . May 2012, 13 song. hat About . Crutchfield's Dark Day. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free.
Crutchfields Dark Day-Exterminating Angel-(DE-025)-WEB-2012-USR. crutchfields dark day-laughing up your sleeve. crutchfields dark day-flightless birds. crutchfields dark day-crib death. crutchfields dark day-diving belle. crutchfields dark day-me myself and i. crutchfields dark day-uninvited guests.
Dark Day - Strange Clockwork CD. Robin Crutchfield’s Dark Day never really stopped making haunting hypnotic electronic melodies. Strange Clockwork contains 20 cog-like, cyclic instrumental tracks with layers of melody and percussive rhythm on unusual-sounding instruments with a comicly sinister edge.
Dark Day's first album "Exterminating Angel" followed in 1980. The band consisted of Robin, Phil Kline, and Barry Friar, but the lineup remained fluid, and at various times included Steven Brown and Peter Principle of Tuxedomoon, filmmaker Jim Jarmusch, Nina Canal and David Rosenbloom. Several years later, a 72-minute 20 track CD compilation of the best songs from these 3 discs was released under the title . crutchfield’s Dark Day- Strange Clockwork. In the Spring of 2000, quirky docu-director Errol Morris contacted Robin and used two Dark Day pieces for an episode of his Bravo TV series "First Person".
Dark Day. 2012 - 13 songs. 0. More albums from Dark Day. New Chapter of Time.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A5||Crown Of Thorns||2:10|
|A6||No, Nothing, Never
Vocals [Second] – Mystery Woman
|B1||Laughing Up Your Sleeve||3:14|
|B5||Me, Myself, & I
Arranged By – Dark Day
Soprano Saxophone – Steven Brown
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lust/Unlust Music
- Copyright (c) – Lust/Unlust Music
- Published By – Taedium Vitae
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – R.L. Crutchfield*
- Drums – Barry Friar
- Engineer – Al Fierstein*, Charles Ball, Greg Curry
- Graphic Design – Catherine Churko
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Bass Guitar, Piano [Acoustic] – Phil Kline
- Lacquer Cut By – HW*
- Mixed By – Charles Ball, R.L. Crutchfield*
- Photography By [Portrait] – Jimmy De Sana
- Photography By, Design [Liner] – Jack Zaloga
- Producer – Charles Ball
- Voice, Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Toy Piano, Synthesizer, Bells [Chromatic], Voice [Cat Cry] – Robin Lee Crutchfield
- Written-By – P. Kline* (tracks: A6, B2, B4), R.L. Crutchfield*
NotesRecorded at Sorcerer Sound, N.Y.C.
Mastered at Master Disk
Metal plating and parts by Europadisk
Special thanks to Nina Canal & David Rosenbloom
©℗ Lust / Unlust Music 1980
Comes with a printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): JMB 229-A, "Better Luck Next Time" MASTERDISK HW EDP [circled]
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): JMB 229-B, Back To Quad EDP [circled]
- Other (Labels): Enigmatic Stereo
|DE-025||R.L. Crutchfield's Dark Day*||Exterminating Angel (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Dark Entries||DE-025||US||2012|
|DE-025||R.L. Crutchfield's Dark Day*||Exterminating Angel (LP, Album, TP)||Dark Entries||DE-025||US||2012|