One Eyed Man is the second solo album by Mark Seymour, released in 2001. It won the 2001 Aria Music Award for Best Adult Contemporary Album. Seymour said the album's title was inspired by an incident during a 1998 Hunters and Collectors tour when he was mugged in Sydney's Kings Cross nightclub precinct by a group led by a man with one eye. He said the album marked a break from the "Hunters hangover" evident on his solo debut, King Without a Clue.
The Ballad Of The One Eyed Man. This song is by Mark Seymour and appears on the album One Eyed Man (2001). You know you talk too muchBoy you must be losing your touch.
Three Tracks From The Album Embedded. Ballad Of The One Eyed Man. Ballad Of The One Eyed Man (Live At The Basement). Don't You Know Me? One Eyed Man. King Without A Clue.
One Eyed Man Album Cover Art. Mark Seymour. Cover Art. Tracklist. CD 1. 1. Don't You Know Me. length: 3:37. 3. The Ballad of the One Eyed Man. length: 4:03.
One Eyed Man скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Irene Reid feat. Charles Earland, Eric Alexander - One Eyed Man, She - One-Eyed Man, Safety Pins - One-Eyed Man, Charles Earland feat. Irene Reid, Eric Alexander - One Eyed Man, Bathory - One Eyed Old Man.
|1||Don't You Know Me?|
|3||The Ballad Of The One Eyed Man|
|4||Ready To Go|
|5||Lost In Your Illusion|
|6||Strange Little Town|
|7||See You Around|
|8||Long Way Down|
|9||Always A Fool (For A Pretty Face)|
|12||On My Way Home|
|13||Throw Your Arms Around Me|
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Acoustic Guitar – Cameron McKenzie (tracks: 1)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Daniel Denholm (tracks: 3)
- Arranged By [Strings], Cello – Helen Mountford* (tracks: 2)
- Artwork By – Jo Vautier
- Backing Vocals – Chryss Plummer (tracks: 3)
- Bass – Diamond Jim Kempster*
- Cello – Rachel Whealy (tracks: 3)
- Drums – Tony Floyd (tracks: 7, 10)
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Maslen (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 12)
- Guitar – Nick Batterham (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 11, 12), Tim Henwood (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10)
- Guitar [Lead] – Barry Palmer (tracks: 9)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Rod Davies
- Mastered By – Bowie Weinberg*
- Mixed By – Daniel Denholm (tracks: 4), David Nicholas (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12)
- Organ – Tim Neil* (tracks: 1, 12)
- Piano [Wurlitzer] – Bruce Haymes (tracks: 2)
- Producer, Engineer – Daniel Denholm (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 12), David Nicholas (tracks: 2, 6)
- Synthesizer [Korg], Organ [Hammond] – Daniel Denholm (tracks: 1, 5, 7)
- Tin Whistle – Andrew Carswell (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet – Jack Howard (tracks: 9)
- Viola – Jenny Thomas (tracks: 2), Michelle Rose (tracks: 3)
- Violin – Domenique Guebois* (tracks: 3), Hope Csutoros (tracks: 2), Veronique Serret (tracks: 3)
- Vocals, Guitar – Mark Seymour
- Written-By – Barry Palmer (tracks: 2, 6, 11), Cameron McKenzie (tracks: 1, 8), Daniel Denholm (tracks: 9), Daryl Braithwaite (tracks: 7), David Bridie (tracks: 12), F. Hunter (tracks: 10), Hunters & Collectors (tracks: 13), Mark Seymour (tracks: 1 to 13)
NotesTrack 13 is a "secret" track not credited on the back of the CD or in the CD booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 397603 334320