Norway's Serena Maneesh take the main stage at Oslo's Øya Music Festival dressed like gypsies. Band leader Emil Nikolaisen has a wispy moustache, Chick Corea-style, Jimi-worshipping. His half-sister on bass could ring for Nico, a cold, daunting figure from afar, no stage movements, noble and grand, somewhat melancholic. The other members I can't see. "What a fucking mission this band's on," I think. What a terrible fucking band
Serena-Maneesh (Official). Serena maneesh to new york sat april 26TH 8PM !! Third and Last Performance of Somnambulism and ONLY US DATE this year. Featuring Emil, Ådne, Kristian, Brede, Toby & Special Guest.
Serena-Maneesh 2: Abyss in B Minor (stylized as either S-M 2, or No. 2) is the second studio album by Serena Maneesh.
Free music collection artist Serena-Maneesh - find all tracks in mp3 online for free. Listen and download all songs by Serena-Maneesh. Free collection of music, songs and tracks from Serena-Maneesh - find and listen as much as you want.
Serena-Maneesh is a shoegaze-band from Norway which consists of Emil Nikolaisen, Hilma Nikolaisen on bass, Lina Holström on female vocals, Eivind Schou on violin, Sondre Tristan Midttun on guitar, and Tommy Akerholdt on drums, among others. Sufjan Stevens also contributed on their debut. They draw a heavy influence from bands like My Bloody Valentine and various 1960s psychedelic bands.
Serena Maneesh (or Serena-Maneesh) is the debut self-titled album by Serena Maneesh. The album was partly recorded in Steve Albini's respected Electrical Audio Recordings studio in Chicago as well as in various facilities in New York City and Oslo. Contributors to the album include Sufjan Stevens, Martin Bisi (who worked with Sonic Youth and Iggy Pop) and co-producer Daniel Smith of Danielson Famile.
Serena-Maneesh (previously spelled Serena Maneesh, sometimes shortened to S-M) is an alternative rock band from Oslo, Norway. Appearances on compilations. The team of musicians who each contribute to the band's sound is organized around its protagonist and songwriter Emil Nikolaisen.
Слушайте Serena Maneesh и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Ballad at Jeze Ballet - Serena Maneesh. Candlelighted (Riton Remix) - Serena-Maneesh. Chorale Lick - Serena-Maneesh. Your Blood in Mine - Serena-Maneesh. Death Parade - Serena Maneesh.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Organ – David Wallumrød, Emil NikolaisenVoice – Elvira Nikolaisen
|2||Selina's Melodie Fountain
Organ – Emil NikolaisenSampler – Martin Bisi
Voice – Elvira Nikolaisen
Flute, Marimba – Sufjan StevensHarmonium – Emil NikolaisenPercussion – Espen Høydalsvik
Synthesizer – Anders Salomon Lidal, Eivind Schou
|6||Her Name Is Suicide
Effects [Distortion] – Greg Norman
Sampler – Martin Bisi
|8||Don't Come Down Here
Cello – Hilde Bialach
Mandolin – Emil Nikolaisen
Harmonium, Sampler – Emil NikolaisenSynthesizer – Anders Salomon Lidal, Eivind SchouVibraphone [Indian] – Samuel Durling
|11||Your Blood In Mine
Backing Vocals – Daniel SmithSampler – Emil NikolaisenSaxophone – Dag StibergTambourine – Asle Eikrem
- Arranged By – Daniel Smith, Sondre Tristan Midttun, Tommy Akerholdt
- Backing Vocals – Lina Holmström (tracks: 3, 5, 9)
- Cello – Håvard Krogedal (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7)
- Drums – Tommy Akerholdt (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Flute – Anders Salomon Lidal (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Guitar – Harald Frøland (tracks: 4, 10, 11), Sondre Tristan Midttun (tracks: 2, 6 to 11)
- Guitar, Bass – Emil Nikolaisen
- Harmonica – Inge Svege (tracks: 6, 7, 9, 11)
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mastered By [Pre-mastering] – Ingar Hunskaar
- Mixed By – Christian Engfelt (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 11), Marius Bodin Larsen (tracks: 3, 6, 10), Martin Bisi (tracks: 2, 7 to 9)
- Organ – Håvard Krogedal (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Percussion – Anders Møller (tracks: 1, 4, 7), Emil Nikolaisen (tracks: 3, 8, 9, 11)
- Piano – Emil Nikolaisen (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 11)
- Producer – Daniel Smith, Emil Nikolaisen
- Recorded By – Emil Nikolaisen, Espen Høydalsvik, Greg Norman
- Tape – Morten Lund
- Vibraphone – Emil Nikolaisen (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 9)
- Violin – Eivind Schou (tracks: 2, 5 to 7, 10, 11)
- Voice – Emil Nikolaisen (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11), Lina Holmström (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7)
- Written-By, Composed By – Emil Nikolaisen
NotesThis album was recorded in four different cities:
Chicago, New York, Oslo and Stockholm
Disque promotionnel - interdit à la vente
Comes in a transparent plastic sleeve with an insert.
|HONEY 20||Serena-Maneesh||Serena-Maneesh (HDCD, Album, RP)||HoneyMilk Records||HONEY 20||Norway||Unknown|
|HONEY 20||Serena-Maneesh||Serena-Maneesh (HDCD, Album)||HoneyMilk Records||HONEY 20||Norway||2005|
|none||Serena-Maneesh||Serena Maneesh (CDr, Album, Promo)||Playlouderecordings||none||UK||2006|
|HCR 011||Serena-Maneesh||Serena-Maneesh (2xLP, Album)||Hype City Recordings||HCR 011||Norway||2005|
|none||Serena-Maneesh||Serena-Maneesh (CD, Album, Promo)||HoneyMilk Records||none||Norway||2005|