Not On Label (Reform Art Orchestra Self-released) – 120563.
Reform Art Orchestra. Members: Alaeddin Adlernest, Fritz Novotny, Georg Graf, Inge Katharina Pechoc, Karl Vößner, Karl Wilhelm Krbavac, Milo Fine, Monika Stadler, Niki Dolp, Paul Fields, Raoul Herget, Reinhard Ziegerhofer, Rudolf Ruschel, Sandro Miori, Wolfgang Reisinger. Reform ART Orchestra. Improcomposer Opera (LP, Album, Ltd). Not On Label (Reform Art Orchestra Self-released).
A Untitled B Untitled. Companies, etc. Manufactured By – CSM Production GmbH – CSM Y1627-A01 Pressed By – Celebrate Records GmbH Lacquer Cut At – Celebrate Records GmbH.
Modern Art Orchestra. Jazz és kortárs klasszikus zenei együttes Fekete-Kovács Kornél trombitaművész vezetésével.
Opera seria is an Italian musical term which refers to the noble and "serious" style of Italian opera that predominated in Europe from the 1710s to about 1770. The term itself was rarely used at the time and only attained common usage once opera seria was becoming unfashionable and beginning to be viewed as something of a historical genre. The popular rival to opera seria was opera buffa, the 'comic' opera that took its cue from the improvisatory commedia dell'arte.
Verdi Without Words - Grand Opera for Orchestra. Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra & Erich Kunzel. Bach: Goldberg Variations.
The Budapest Art Orchestra consists of excellent musicians from Budapest, passionate and enthusiastic about music from every genre. Symphonic orchestral recordings for movies, series, pop songs, jazz and classical pieces. Please contact us for booking below! SEND. Mail: officeconnection. You can directly book the Budapest Art Orchestra for recording through East Connection Music Recording.
String Orchestra of the Kielce Music School (Poland) Wojciech Pławner, conductor. Creative Commons rcial-NoDerivs . Album for the Junior String Orchestra. Simplified Arrangements of Famous Works by Beethoven, Bizet, Brahms, Dvorak, Elgar, Grieg, Liszt, Johann Strauss I, and Tchaikovsky. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat.
The members of IMPRESARIO have worked with various Opera houses such as The Metropolitan Opera, Teatro alla Scala, The Mariinsky Theatre, The Bolshoi Theatre, Bayerische Staats Oper, etc, organised and co-organised various private and commercial mid-scale and large scale projects and tours in different countries such as Germany, France, USA, Japan and Russia. In addition to Festival and Concert Organisation, members of IMPRESARIO produced and released audio and video material of Classical and Pop artists
- Manufactured By – CSM Production GmbH – CSM Y1627-A01
- Pressed By – Celebrate Records GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Celebrate Records GmbH
- Bansuri – Rina Chandra
- Bass Clarinet [Bassclarinet] – Georg Graf
- Bass, Other [Groysophon] – Johannes Groysbeck
- Bassoon [BS] – Alaeddin Adlernest
- Clarinet, Drums, Piano – Milo Fine
- Composed By [Improcomposed By] – Reform Art Orchestra
- Cover – Mischa Erben
- Double Bass – Reinhard Ziegerhofer
- Drums – Nikolaus Dolb*, Wolfgang Reisinger
- Harp – Monika Stadler
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout-Etch] – KM
- Piano – Inge Katharina Pechoc
- Producer [Produced By], Arranged By – Johannes Groysbeck
- Reeds [Double Reeds] – Karl Vössner*
- Soprano Saxophone [SS], Glockenspiel, Flute – Fritz Novotny
- Soprano Saxophone [SS], Tenor Saxophone [TS], Flute – Sandro Miori
- Trombone [TB] – Rudolf Ruschel
- Tuba – Raoul Herget
- Viola da Gamba [Gambe], Guitar – Karl Wilhelm Krbavac
- Violin, Piano – Paul Fields
- Vocals [Voc] – Margarete Jungen, Nigar Hasib, Sainkho Namtchylak*, Shamal Amin
NotesLimited Edition of 100 copies.
Improcomposed by the musicians may 2016
© by all musicians
℗ arranged and produced by Johannes Groysbeck
Catalog# derived from runout inscription.
Musicians credits taken from printed insert sheet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout inscription): 120563 A1 KM
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout inscription): 120563 B1 KM