01. Smíchov (Scoffville Station).
Thursday is the second mixtape by Canadian singer The Weeknd, independently released on August 18, 2011. It follows his critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize-nominated debut mixtape House of Balloons (2011). Its music incorporates downtempo, dubstep, dream pop, hip hop, rock and reggae styles. As with his previous works, Canadian record producers Doc McKinney and Illangelo were responsible for production of the mixtape. Young Money artist Drake contributes guest vocals to the track "The Zone".
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Black Point (catalog number BP 087-2). This album was released in 1997 year. Format of the release is. CD, Album. The album included the following session artists: Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Trumpet, Vocals, Whistling.
A1 Smíchov, Scoffville Station. A2 Seskákaná Jídla, Leapt Together Meals.
Simply put, Cinna's Ctvrtek (Thursday) is a beautiful album of intelligent songs, enjoyable whether you understand Czech or not. Of course, Petr Komár Soudek's lyrics are essential to the music, but the English translations in the booklet take care of that. His sense of poetry strongly recalls Peter Hammill's way with words. The opener, "Smíchov," "Le Son Polisson" (sung in French), and the swinging "Hrosi" (a song about hippopotami) bring more highlights to this great album. Strongly recommended.
Sweet Thursday (album). Sweet Thursday is the self-titled debut, and only, album by the late 1960s British rock band Sweet Thursday. Its chance of success was cut short by the almost-immediate failure of the record label.
Album Name Common Existence. Released date 17 February 2009. Labels Epitaph Records. Members owning this album2. 1. Resuscitation of a Dead Man.
|A1||Smíchov / Scoffville Station||4:39|
|A2||Seskákaná Jídla / Leapt Together Meals||4:10|
|A3||Le Son Polisson||2:50|
|A4||Hroši / Hippos||4:46|
|A5||Umírání Za Dlouhého Dne / Dying On A Long Day||4:04|
|A6||Kuny / Martens||2:38|
|A7||Hanička / Little Hanna||4:39|
|B1||Veterán / Veteran||3:11|
|B3||Tři Noci / Three Nights||3:47|
|B4||Valčík Pstruhů / Trout Waltz||5:58|
|B5||V Hrsti / Held||2:30|
|B6||Koráb A Krab / The Galleon And The Crab||1:22|
|B7||Poklad / Treasure||4:37|
|B8||Le Son Polisson||3:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Black Point
- Copyright (c) – Black Point
- Recorded At – Studio Jalovec
- Mixed At – Studio Jalovec
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Trumpet, Vocals, Whistling – Petr Komár Soudek*
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet – Tomáš Míka
- Bass Guitar – Marek Zvířetník Lánský*
- Design, Layout [Macwork] – Karel Haloun, Luděk Kubík
- Drums, Accordion, Vocals – Vratislav Rohlík Kydlíček*
- Guest, Backing Vocals, Crew [Excellent Services] – Milan Pokorný
- Guest, Backing Vocals, Voice [Whisper] – Miroslav Wanek
- Guest, Cello – Aťa Lukeš
- Guest, Cimbalom – Dalibor Štrunc
- Guest, Triangle – Martin Záchod Choura*
- Lead Vocals, Trumpet – Zdeněk Hmyzák Novák*
- Lyrics By – Josef Hora (tracks: 10), Zdeněk Hmyzák Novák* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9, 11 to 15)
- Lyrics By [Anonymous French Author] – Unknown Artist (tracks: 3)
- Mastered By – Miroslav Wanek, Petr Krkavec
- Music By – Petr Komár Soudek*
- Painting [Picture On Cover] – W. Dendy Sadler *
- Producer – Miroslav Wanek
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Miroslav Wanek, Petr Werner
- Sleeve Notes – Martin Choura
- Translated By – Jiří Rottbauer
NotesRecorded and mixed at Studio Jalovec Babice
Mastered at Studio Disk Boskovice
|BP 087-2||Činna||Čtvrtek / Thursday (CD, Album, Ltd, Num)||Black Point||BP 087-2||Czech Republic||1997|