Listen to Rhapsody In Blonde now. Listen to Rhapsody In Blonde in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Scott Gagner (Singer/Songwriter). His potential is limitless . ToplulukTümünü Gör. 192 kişi bunu beğendi. 190 kişi takip ediyor.
Artist: Scott Shannon. Scott Shannon: best 2 tracks. Scott Shannon - In The Country The Obsessions of Sgt. Krug, 2002 07:09. Scott Shannon - Vishuddha - Throat Chakra Chakras, 2005 10:04.
Rhapsody in Blue is a 1924 musical composition by the American composer George Gershwin for solo piano and jazz band, which combines elements of classical music with jazz-influenced effects. The composition was commissioned by the bandleader Paul Whiteman. It was orchestrated by Ferde Grofé several times, including the original 1924 scoring, the 1926 "theater orchestra" setting, and the 1942 symphony orchestra scoring, though completed earlier
Gershwin's genre-bending status is eloquently attested to by the multiple extant versions of the Rhapsody in Blue, which is heard here in its familiar arrangement by Ferde Grofé. Camilo is an adept, exciting player with plenty of experience in classical music, but the effect of this combination is perhaps to plunk Gershwin's living room down in the middle of a symphonic stage
Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, . 44/2, is the second in a set of 19 Hungarian Rhapsodies by composer Franz Liszt, and is by far the most famous of the set. Few other piano solos have achieved such widespread popularity, offering the pianist the opportunity to reveal exceptional skill as a virtuoso, while providing the listener with an immediate and irresistible musical appeal. It is considered one of the most technically demanding works in the solo piano repertoire.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Hate To Say||3:58|
|2||Speak & Spell||3:27|
|3||Laura No. 1||2:43|
|4||You Can Say That Again||3:29|
|5||Right Before My Eyes||3:54|
|6||Love You More||4:57|
|11||The Least I Can Do||4:33|
|12||Laura No. 2||5:47|
|14||Sweet Child O' Mine
Written-By – Guns N' Roses
- Manufactured By – Disc Makers
- Recorded At – Decibelle Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Decibelle Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Tiny Telephone
- Mastered At – Mike Wells Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Arnie Kim
- Backing Vocals – Elijah Carroll
- Bass – John-Paul McLean
- Drums – Prairie Prince
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – James Nash
- Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Steve Enstad
- Electric Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Mellotron – Jon Chi
- Mastered By – Mike Wells
- Mixed By – Ian Pellicci
- Organ [B3] – Jon Kepke
- Producer, Recorded By, Design, Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Organ [Wurlitzer], Organ [B3], Synthesizer [Moog], Synthesizer, Glockenspiel, Celesta, Percussion, Harmonica, Bells, Whistle, Written-By – Scott Gagner
- Sitar [Electric], Engineer, Mixed By – J. J. Wiesler
- Violin – Charlotte Carlson
- Written-By – Arnie Kim (tracks: 3)
Notes"THERE MAY BE NO HEAVEN ABOVE, BUT HERE ON EARTH THERE'S STILL A THING CALLED LOVE."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7-21762-42708-8
- Matrix / Runout: MUK4492 DISC MAKERS